Memphis Girls Basketball Rankings

Memphis reports

There is a web site that reports on Memphis Girls Basketball only.

If you are not familar with Memphis Girls basketball you can log on to

www.herhoops.com

Let me know what you think?

I have been following your website for about 2 months now. It has gotten better and better. The streaming video is great. Just doing a website for Memphis girls' basketball is a big positive. Thanks for doing it.

I can only see 2 negatives and I hope you won't take it wrong. The first one is that the writing is not that well done. There are a lot of misspellings, grammar problems and poor sentence structure. The second thing is your content looks like it is biased toward the girls who play on your teams. I suppose that's natural since you know more about them but if you are going to say you are reporting on Memphis basketball, I think you need to do more work in getting to know all the Memphis teams. Otherwise you have a great Bobcat website.

It looks like you are trying to be more balanced but I think it needs more work.

Overall, I like the website and I'm going to keep going there. Again, thank you for even attempting it. I know it takes a lot of work and money to put together a quality website and I appreciate your effort. :)

Just my opinion.

I have been following your website for about 2 months now. It has gotten better and better. The streaming video is great. Just doing a website for Memphis girls' basketball is a big positive. Thanks for doing it.

I can only see 2 negatives and I hope you won't take it wrong. The first one is that the writing is not that well done. There are a lot of misspellings, grammar problems and poor sentence structure. The second thing is your content looks like it is biased toward the girls who play on your teams. I suppose that's natural since you know more about them but if you are going to say you are reporting on Memphis basketball, I think you need to do more work in getting to know all the Memphis teams. Otherwise you have a great Bobcat website.

It looks like you are trying to be more balanced but I think it needs more work.

Overall, I like the website and I'm going to keep going there. Again, thank you for even attempting it. I know it takes a lot of work and money to put together a quality website and I appreciate your effort. :angry:

Just my opinion.

I would agree with your assessment.......being from Memphis, I know there are several players worthy of mention that aren't on the website.........being more balanced would be great.

Thanks again though overall its pretty good stuff.

I can only see 2 negatives and I hope you won't take it wrong. The first one is that the writing is not that well done. There are a lot of misspellings, grammar problems and poor sentence structure.

The second thing is your content looks like it is biased toward the girls who play on your teams. I suppose that's natural since you know more about them but if you are going to say you are reporting on Memphis basketball, I think you need to do more work in getting to know all the Memphis teams. Otherwise you have a great Bobcat website.

I totally agree about the site being Bobcat bias. You have to be more opened minded to all teams and players if you want to be recognized as a reputable site.

Additionally you should have a ranking committee or group that views games and players if you are going to give claim to having a ranking (or ranking system).

But: I must admit; the site is set up nicely, entertaining and you are attempting to see players and games. :angry: