Beech Tournament 12/28-30

timbdp

About a couple of posts ago, I thought Lewis County was going to give Giles a run for their money. Last, I checked Lewis County is not even a second seed in 10aa.

yes lewis is 1 -2 in the district. they lost to spring hill and giles. the game was very poorly officiated but that didnt cost them the game. if they play the way they should the shouldn't lose another district game until giles comes back around. darren james didnt play a whole lot against giles he got a technical against centinnial and coach sat him out the first quarter. which is a team rule that im glad a coach sticks to eventhough it may hurt his team. darren also tweaked his ankle in the centinnial game. that and the fact that the giles game didnt count in the district was the reason darren didnt see alot of floor time. no reason to get him hurt worse. the first game against giles darren had i think 13 boards and pretty much dominated the second half on the glass and kept giles off the boards. so hopefully when giles and lewis play again it will be for the district if not lewis should be playing for second.

Edited by 1ad

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes lewis is 1 -2 in the district. they lost to spring hill and giles. the game was very poorly officiated but that didnt cost them the game. if they play the way they should the shouldn't lose another district game until giles comes back around. darren james didnt play a whole lot against giles he got a technical against centinnial and coach sat him out the first quarter. which is a team rule that im glad a coach sticks to eventhough it may hurt his team. darren also tweaked his ankle in the centinnial game. that and the fact that the giles game didnt count in the district was the reason darren didnt see alot of floor time. no reason to get him hurt worse. the first game against giles darren had i think 13 boards and pretty much dominated the second half on the glass and kept giles off the boards. so hopefully when giles and lewis play again it will be for the district if not lewis should be playing for second.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me!! It is what it is!! Come Tournament time, Lewis County will be a third seed at best. Lewis County will be one and done in the region as well!!