Ravenwood and Antioch 12/16

midstateAPvoter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antioch won by 40 (score 84-46 around that)...starters were playing in the fourth quarter up 30 and still pressed

you r a liar . I watched the game and every player played in the first half and in the second half.Also all 13 players played in the 4th. Also started 2 gdifferent guys that normally dont. Halftime score was under 10. If I coacheed I would only gtrdd 10-11 and never stop the pressure. And Ravenwood beat ahs in football and thev especially the parents ran their mouth. Hey accept the tail beating because u will receive more. Ravenwood is not very good. And if antioch hadn't subbed they would of lost by 55 or more.

you r a liar . I watched the game and every player played in the first half and in the second half.Also all 13 players played in the 4th. Also started 2 gdifferent guys that normally dont. Halftime score was under 10. If I coacheed I would only gtrdd 10-11 and never stop the pressure. And Ravenwood beat ahs in football and thev especially the parents ran their mouth. Hey accept the tail beating because u will receive more. Ravenwood is not very good. And if antioch hadn't subbed they would of lost by 55 or more.

Ravenwood surprisingly hung with Antioch for the first half, but in the 3rd Mike Williams started to catch fire, and the game was over from there. Kuch22 was right, the starters were in most of the game. In the fourth quarter Ravenwood pulled out all its starters out to give bench players some needed playing time. But Antioch left in some of there main players just to run the score up.

Ravenwood surprisingly hung with Antioch for the first half, but in the 3rd Mike Williams started to catch fire, and the game was over from there. Kuch22 was right, the starters were in most of the game. In the fourth quarter Ravenwood pulled out all its starters out to give bench players some needed playing time. But Antioch left in some of there main players just to run the score up.

all 3 inside playes 33 34 41 had to watch most of the first 2 qts because of fouls. Maybe thats why the score was close at the half. Antiochs first 2 teams are prett y equal well the 3 games I saw.