district 12a

COLE3204

The district has more parity than I have seen in a while. We have some games to play and figure out how it looks for the first half of the season. Collinwood at Summertown will be a big game for both. For first place would be one to start and can Collinwood show that they can go into a hostile environment with so much on the line and play big. As for the next spots your guess is as good as any. Mt. Pleasant has a decent team, Clifton isn't as far behind as previous years, Zion is always in a game with Cass, and PC is inexperienced and will grow over the year in order to contend with the others. All in All it will be another great year of D12 basketball. My prediction would fall like this:

(1) Summertown- I believe they will come back strong and beat Collinwood the next time.

(2) Collinwood- The win over Summertown was big, but they will stumble to another team in the district.

(3) Mt. Pleasant- They are good enough to hold on to this spot with the potential to be a spoiler.

(4)Perry County- Yes I know they have started off rough, but they have shown some good playing at times, and their inexperiance at others. They will only grow.

(5) Zion- They will go as far as Cass can take them

(6) Clifton- They can be in a lot of ball games by coaching.

(7) Wayne- Lost a lot of talent, and a lot of games, but you can never count them out.

(8) Hampshire

Edited by megaflare111

The district has more parity than I have seen in a while. We have some games to play and figure out how it looks for the first half of the season. Collinwood at Summertown will be a big game for both. For first place would be one to start and can Collinwood show that they can go into a hostile environment with so much on the line and play big. As for the next spots your guess is as good as any. Mt. Pleasant has a decent team, Clifton isn't as far behind as previous years, Zion is always in a game with Cass, and PC is inexperienced and will grow over the year in order to contend with the others. All in All it will be another great year of D12 basketball. My prediction would fall like this:

(1) Summertown- I believe they will come back strong and beat Collinwood the next time.

(2) Collinwood- The win over Summertown was big, but they will stumble to another team in the district.

(3) Mt. Pleasant- They are good enough to hold on to this spot with the potential to be a spoiler.

(4)Perry County- Yes I know they have started off rough, but they have shown some good playing at times, and their inexperiance at others. They will only grow.

(5) Zion- They will go as far as Cass can take them

(6) Clifton- They can be in a lot of ball games by coaching.

(7) Wayne- Lost a lot of talent, and a lot of games, but you can never count them out.

(8) Hampshire

the prediction i think are pretty good but didn't collinwood beat summertown by 12 so shouldn't they be number #1 it is the 2nd time collinwood has beated summertown this year!

the prediction i think are pretty good but didn't collinwood beat summertown by 12 so shouldn't they be number #1 it is the 2nd time collinwood has beated summertown this year!

As far as it is concerned this was the first meeting during the season. The question was about a prediction on who would end up on top. As of right now, yea Collinwood is on top, but I expect it to be too difficult for them to go into Summertown and win, along with a slip up along the way. However, it is basketball and with high school especially, you never know when one could have a let down.

Edited by megaflare111

As far as it is concerned this was the first meeting during the season. The question was about a prediction on who would end up on top. As of right now, yea Collinwood is on top, but I expect it to be too difficult for them to go into Summertown and win, along with a slip up along the way. However, it is basketball and with high school especially, you never know when one could have a let down.

no collinwood beat them this summer at camp but they only played half a game because the camp was runnin behind and collinwood was playin without seniors tanner jones and jake brewer.

collinwood had only played summerttown one time this year why are you sayin collinwood bat summertown 2 times?

no collinwood beat them this summer at camp but they only played half a game because the camp was runnin behind and collinwood was playin without seniors tanner jones and jake brewer.

that summer camp game didnt mean anything, collinwood won by 1 point when they played one half and summertown had just got off tha bus from a game at another gym n they walked through tha doors and played and summertown was also playing without seniors jon ivie, and brandon keeton

true but collinwood had just got done with a game 2