MatMan's Rankings #5

WrestleSBA

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right the rankings dont matter, but it matters to the kids and the readers of the board. if your gonna do the rankings then they should be done right. every week a soddy kid is took out of the rankings for no reason. last week fuller beats the #1 ranked guy and he drops out of the rankings. winesburg pins or techs everyone and drops to #3. this week stewart gets knocked out. winesburg still isnt #1, they jumped another kid above him. lettner drops to #2. if im not mistaken cofee has already been beat this year. if your gonna do hte rankings, do them right. dont show any favortism.

Hamm,

We appreciate your efforts and we know that you are trying to get them right. What some people do not realize is that do not have a crystal ball and it is up to the coaches to provide you with results. Keep on trucking. Don't let a few misguided individuals tarnish our appreciation for what you are trying to do.

At slamfest didn't turner get tech-falled by someone??? i don't remember what school though...

I was at the match at Harpeth. Price was robbed of two takedown points. He let the guy up 3 times he recieved his one point sbut Price did not get his take down points. owell Im sure he come back

How and when did that happen???

welll if u go back and look the hendersonville kid got a takedown that was prices not the hendersonville kid.... also there were 2 takedowns not awarded either which were clear takedowns... but its all good.... dec. dont matter anyways..... its the month of feb. that matters more ;) also why the heck do yall want to bash hamms ranking if u dont sent the results in then he wont kno whats going on..... stop complaining cuz he and coach bray work hard on these.......... y dont the people who complain all the time do the rankings then!!!!! :unsure:

welll if u go back and look the hendersonville kid got a takedown that was prices not the hendersonville kid.... also there were 2 takedowns not awarded either which were clear takedowns... but its all good.... dec. dont matter anyways..... its the month of feb. that matters more ;) also why the heck do yall want to bash hamms ranking if u dont sent the results in then he wont kno whats going on..... stop complaining cuz he and coach bray work hard on these.......... y dont the people who complain all the time do the rankings then!!!!! :unsure:

Well that's why the lace up the wrestling shoes and get on the mats. Anyone can loose on a given night. BTW it took Price into the 2nd or 3rd round to pin the Harpeth Kid. Turner pinned him in less than a min.

So don't take a quality win from a 2 time state qualifier who's wrestling up a weight class.

Edited by rigger101

Well that's why the lace up the wrestling shoes and get on the mats. Anyone can loose on a given night. BTW it took Price into the 2nd or 3rd round to pin the Harpeth Kid. Turner pinned him in less than a min.

So don't take a quality win from a 2 time state qualifier who's wrestling up a weight class.

well if you were watching price was working moves, THEN his coach said to pin him in the 2, but that was after the score was 15-2 and he also gave him those points.

well if you were watching price was working moves, THEN his coach said to pin him in the 2, but that was after the score was 15-2 and he also gave him those points.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I watched Mr Price win Sat at Beech.

It was a great match and he's a good looking wrestler. I enjoyed watchin him in the finals. He's a strong kid with a nice defense.

Turner would have been nuts to try to go muscle to muscle with Price.

I was just stating the facts as far as wins and loses! Not trying to take anything away from Price. Our 130 said he was the strongest kid he ever wrestled.

Without the pin's we probably would have lost to Harpath.

I'm sure we will see Mr Price at State.

BTW-what is his record.

Edited by rigger101

Hey, don't get me wrong. I watched Mr Price win Sat at Beech.

It was a great match and he's a good looking wrestler. I enjoyed watchin him in the finals. He's a strong kid with a nice defense.

Turner would have been nuts to try to go muscle to muscle with Price.

I was just stating the facts as far as wins and loses! Not trying to take anything away from Price. Our 130 said he was the strongest kid he ever wrestled.

Without the pin's we probably would have lost to Harpath.

I'm sure we will see Mr Price at State.

BTW-what is his record.

prices record now i believe is 27-1 as of last night. he has had 24 pins now . he is trying to work as many moves as he can so he can get better for states if he stays healthy. cause im sure you know how the soddy boys and most of the east teams are. They got the best there is to offer.

• 2 weeks later...