goodpasture in 07?

im number 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Goodpasture gets thumped! Go CPA......or anyone else!

You know, a lot of people feel the same way you do. But it is funny that not many of them are willing to play them. There are three 5A schools on the non-region schedule: Ravenwood, McGavock, Coffee Co., along with traditional power Lipscomb and Golden Tate-less PJPII. Lots of speed coming back in the backfield for Goodpasture. They will miss the big line on both sides of the ball. Most of all, however, they will miss the leadership of this past year's senior class.

• 5 weeks later...

You know, a lot of people feel the same way you do. But it is funny that not many of them are willing to play them. There are three 5A schools on the non-region schedule: Ravenwood, McGavock, Coffee Co., along with traditional power Lipscomb and Golden Tate-less PJPII. Lots of speed coming back in the backfield for Goodpasture. They will miss the big line on both sides of the ball. Most of all, however, they will miss the leadership of this past year's senior class.

I'm sure Alcoa wouldn't mind playing them again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Goodpasture will be coming to Ravenwood in Week 0. I don't know too much about the Goodpasture game but being in the Championship game says a lot about the Goodpasture program. I look forward to some good discussion as the season roll around.

im really looking foward to this game. i know ravenwood has a good QB coming back and they like to throw. goodpastures gonna have more speed this year than they have in years past.i cant wait to see a good game between these 2 runner up teams.