District 15-A

crazy_cowboy89

Well Adamsville is 8-2 the losses coming from Middelton and McNairy Central. The loss to Middelton was in a Bankers classic, then Adamsville one the first regular season matchup, so they still have one game to play. Then the Central game was a hard fought game till the last seconds, but McNairy got the win. Im not for sure about JCS, TCA, or any other teams.

Well Adamsville is 8-2 the losses coming from Middelton and McNairy Central. The loss to Middelton was in a Bankers classic, then Adamsville one the first regular season matchup, so they still have one game to play. Then the Central game was a hard fought game till the last seconds, but McNairy got the win. Im not for sure about JCS, TCA, or any other teams.

sounds like Adamsville is still pretty strong this year i know brett jackson is a force inside and leads this team.

Yes Adamsville has added another force inside, his name is Antoinne Knight he has done real well. The outside is is strong too Adamsville has good guard play as well as inside scoring they can hit from beyond the arch as too

i have not seen adamsville play, but from what i have heard, i think they are going to be a major player in region 8. as it is shaping up, they may be one of the two representatives from region 8 in sub-state. middleton is not as dominate, even though it is early, as i thought they would be. westside has two players averaging 20 points a game (the team is good too) and manassas is beginning to hit its stride. middle college is horrible (2-13). so unless some drastic changes occur, all adamsville needs to do is win their district tournament and who ever they play is very beatable. they have beat middleton so they are not afraid of them. the key matchup will be with either manassas or westside. the cardinals better start scouting.

i have not seen adamsville play, but from what i have heard, i think they are going to be a major player in region 8. as it is shaping up, they may be one of the two representatives from region 8 in sub-state. middleton is not as dominate, even though it is early, as i thought they would be. westside has two players averaging 20 points a game (the team is good too) and manassas is beginning to hit its stride. middle college is horrible (2-13). so unless some drastic changes occur, all adamsville needs to do is win their district tournament and who ever they play is very beatable. they have beat middleton so they are not afraid of them. the key matchup will be with either manassas or westside. the cardinals better start scouting.

TCA is a very good team..they have only two losses..those two coming from Mckenzie and ???..Mckenzie played them real well and shut Scates down

• 2 weeks later...