On The Ball Magazine

hschoolfan101

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a copy at Smyrna, Saturday. The problem I have with it is that it doesn't cover all of middle Tennessee.

The boys predictions in 11A and 12A are a little strange but the girls looked alright. Can't argue with the players to watch since they are not covering anything south of Maury County. Abby Andrews would have to be at the top of the list if Collinwood was covered.

Ahh yes thats exactly what I thought....

• 2 weeks later...

AEOTB, can you email me a digital image of the cover design from the last middle tn football issue (the one with riverdale's ladarrius verge on the cover)? he is a good friend and would like to have it, we searched the website but could only find an image of the current middle tn bball issue with chaisson allen on the cover

tdntenn@gmail.com :)

Greenfield[/url]fan' post='826334050' date='Jan 16 2007 - 05:26 PM']

Great magazine, very informative. I dont know how you do it at no cost.

Thanks for including us

I agree. Having student writers from the different schools is a great idea. Last season, a great article was included in the West TN edition about high school students playing wheelchair basketball. On The Ball Magazine adds a lot to the sports community, and there is no cost to the readers.

• 2 weeks later...

AEOTB, can you email me a digital image of the cover design from the last middle tn football issue (the one with riverdale's ladarrius verge on the cover)? he is a good friend and would like to have it, we searched the website but could only find an image of the current middle tn bball issue with chaisson allen on the cover

tdntenn@gmail.com :blink:

Take a look at the new website. Now, by clicking on the cover, it should list all past covers that you can download. And while you're there, let me know how you like the new site! Hope this helps.