Ladies Classic

GreeneCountyfan

The officiating was horrible. It was like a CIRCUS, with horrible calls going both ways. It was almost like one referee playing against the other. I do agree that greeneville got the worst end of the deal in the long run. I am assuming "greenevillefan" that you meant greeneville did NOT get homecooking. Anyway I am biased a little towards greeneville, so it would be nice to hear was some of the NONbiased folks thought of the game AND the officiating. Don't want us ghs fans to sound like sour grapes. So let's hear it!

I agree, what are some others opinions? The refereeing went on into the next game also. I hope that these girls don't have to deal with them tonight. Chatterbox what did you think about last night? Did you think lexington catholic was a #3 team in the nation?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you got it goin' on Answer! I hope you're right. Perhaps you could get together with BBWizard in middle TN and let him see your crystal ball, his is out of order. :thumb:

When are you going to Answer my MOM. You have no back up special at Pt. My friends tell me that if you can get it to her Shelbyville is done.

That what my cystral ball tells me now your finished up there. Some one told me that Matt Insell was there to watch Shelbyville lose to Lexington any way. My friends in Knoxville know him well.

Come on back to Middle get understand that you can not play with the best.

Wilson Central got it last night My friends where there to see it happen

When are you going to Answer my MOM. You have no back up special at Pt. My friends tell me that if you can get it to her Shelbyville is done.

That what my cystral ball tells me now your finished up there. Some one told me that Matt Insell was there to watch Shelbyville lose to Lexington any way. My friends in Knoxville know him well.

you are truly a sad person! Don't believe everything your friends tell you. They have been known to be wrong. Come on up here and find out for yourself. Bring it or shut it!! Get back to work before you bosses find out!

Edited by tg1105

I agree, what are some others opinions? The refereeing went on into the next game also. I hope that these girls don't have to deal with them tonight. Chatterbox what did you think about last night? Did you think lexington catholic was a #3 team in the nation?

Did not really look like it or greeneville is better than I give them credit. I did hear that Lex Cath. had a 6'+" girl that moved just before school was out at Christmas and that is when they had their good ranking. Is there any truth to that??? It will be interesting to see if they keep it. They may be one of those teams that aren't that showy, but get the job done. They are smooth and seem to be in control. Not like Greeneville last night or tonight in the last 4 minutes. We are lucky we pulled that one out!

:lol: Did someone call my name?! BBWizard! Good to hear from ya. I started to think you are one of those Shelbyville haters that only post when they lose. I haven't heard from you since before, what game was that........ the Franklin County game. :lol: You know my friend you have some serious issues. My friends in Franklin County told me that. I wish you well and hope to see you at the district tourney if not before. Eaglettes come home third tonight after a close victory over Maryville. :thumb: