Walker Valley

They are doing really well this year as Coach Tucker rotates about 10 girls in and out the whole game while pressing. Then the fourth quarter they pull the game out. That is how they beat McMinn as they wore us down with nothing left the last few minutes of the fourth quarter.

I saw in the paper where McMinn Central will play them in the Lenoir City holiday tournament this week. That should be a great game. Used to be big rivals until Walker Valley went AAA and scheduling conflicts ended their games. I am surprised neither group is talking this game up.

They are doing really well this year as Coach Tucker rotates about 10 girls in and out the whole game while pressing. Then the fourth quarter they pull the game out. That is how they beat McMinn as they wore us down with nothing left the last few minutes of the fourth quarter.

I saw in the paper where McMinn Central will play them in the Lenoir City holiday tournament this week. That should be a great game. Used to be big rivals until Walker Valley went AAA and scheduling conflicts ended their games. I am surprised neither group is talking this game up.

The have lost to Cleveland and Bradley Central .

:lol:

You can find their team in the scoreboard section or search team and get all their scores. Don't you go to some of their games?

I have been to some of the games but I have been working long hours lately. I might could run up from were I am on my breaks to watch them but If I can't go I luv to find out how they are doing!!!!! Hope you don't have a problem with that, since it looks like your tone is not liking!

:thumb:

I have been to some of the games but I have been working long hours lately. I might could run up from were I am on my breaks to watch them but If I can't go I luv to find out how they are doing!!!!! Hope you don't have a problem with that, since it looks like your tone is not liking!

There is alot of that tone about Walker Valley! Don't know why, the girls are talented, good kids...just like Bradleys and Clevelands, its not really the kids fault that a new school was built...someone had to go there. There is a post on another thread that says "how did Walker Valley do against McMinn Central...response...."Who Cares" Just can't get no respect, LOL!

Edited by Voice of Reason

:thumb:

Not at all, just thought you might not know some of the options on the site.

There is alot of that tone about Walker Valley! Don't know why, the girls are talented, good kids...just like Bradleys and Clevelands, its not really the kids fault that a new school was built...someone had to go there. There is a post on another thread that says "how did Walker Valley do against McMinn Central...response...."Who Cares" Just can't get no respect, LOL!

Reason, I see nothing in this post negative about WV. In fact the only mention of any problem is in your own post, must be an issue your really senitive too, to make you see any problems with any post here.