tourney @ Lauderdale Co., Al.

quickpitch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry from Pulaski,Tn.

I don't know the rd. #'s you go through Minor Hill and stay on that Hwy and it leads right to Rogersville. I'll notify Jamie Roper to post exact directions. Yes 2 gyms, both at the same campus ( High School) I do have Tuesday's game times

Upper Classification:

Old Gym 1:30 Columbia Al. vs Muscle Shoals

Old Gym 12:00 Athens vs Anniston

New Gym 10:30 Craigmont Tn vs East Limestone

New Gym 12:00 Homewood vs Loretto Tn

New Gym 1:30 Sheffield vs Elkmont

Lower Classification :

Old Gym 3:00 Priceville vs Cold Springs

Old Gym 4:30 Wayne Co. Tn vs Clements

Old Gym 6:00 Al Christian vs Red Bay

Old Gym 7:30 Lauderdale Co. vs Shoals Christian

New Gym 3:00 Richland vs Wilson

New Gym 4:30 Hazelwood vs Haleyville

New Gym 6:00 Rogers vs West Limestone

New Gym 7:30 Deshler vs East Lawrence

From Pulaski, take Hwy 11 all the way to Rogersville. You will go through Minor Hill, Anderson AL and then enter Rogersville. After you pass the ballfields on the left in Rogersville, start looking for Rose Street. Rose Street is the next road after the ballfields. Turn Left. Go straight a few blocks and take your first right. This will carry you right in front of the NEW GYM. If you play at the old gym, simply park at the new gym and walk over. It is about a 30 second walk.

From Wayne County, take Hwy 43 from Lawrenceburg south toward Leoma, Loretta, and greenhill. To keep it simple, follow Hwy 43 to Hwy 72. Take 72 East toward Killen, Elgin, and Rogersville. Once in Rogersville, turn left at the only redlight. There is a foodland store and other stores there. Go through the 4 way stop and then take your next right at the Community Bank Building. The school is 3 or 4 blocks on the left. Go past the school and turn just before the playground. This will carry you to the new gym.

Hope this helps. There is a little quicker way if coming from Wayne County if you want it. Email me at jamie_roper@msn.com. Take care and good luck. Jamie

Edited by jamieroper

Wednesday 29th. 2nd. round

Richland vs winner Deshler/East Lawrence

Deshler ranked #1 in 4A 12-0 East Law. not ranked

Wayne Co. vs Red Bay

not ranked in the 2A? top 10 but beat 4A Al. Christian in first round

Craigmont vs Homewood

not ranked in 2A? top 10 beat East Limestone in first round

Loretta vs Elkmont

not ranked in top 10

Edited by dkoons52