Coach Larry Ricker(former South Greene Coach)

pgsg10fr

Please take a moment during the holidays to say a little prayer for Coach Ricker the former Coach of the South Greene Lady Rebels. He is doing ok but still has a long road to recovery and losing his son has been very hard on him and right now through the holidays it has been very hard. However he is a fighter. I know alot of you may not have been very fond of him but I know all of you that love the game respected him. Please remember him in your prayers.

Please take a moment during the holidays to say a little prayer for Coach Ricker the former Coach of the South Greene Lady Rebels. He is doing ok but still has a long road to recovery and losing his son has been very hard on him and right now through the holidays it has been very hard. However he is a fighter. I know alot of you may not have been very fond of him but I know all of you that love the game respected him. Please remember him in your prayers.

I understand how it's tough during this time without loved ones you are use to seeing. My grandmother passed away last Wednesday. My prayers are with him.

I am sure it has been rough. It really has been tough on all the people who knew Neil, he was such a great young man. From the boys who went to school with him to everyone he came across from umpiring baseball to his hunting and fishing he was just a great kid. It is tougher on family than anyone else though and thoughts and prayers to Coach Ricker and his family.

I am sure it has been rough. It really has been tough on all the people who knew Neil, he was such a great young man. From the boys who went to school with him to everyone he came across from umpiring baseball to his hunting and fishing he was just a great kid. It is tougher on family than anyone else though and thoughts and prayers to Coach Ricker and his family.

So how is Larry physically? I know he suffered some life-altering injuries.

So how is Larry physically? I know he suffered some life-altering injuries.

Right now he is still paralized from the chest down. He has movement in his arms and some in his hands. He is taking pt three days a week in Johnson City and they are very optimistic about his recovery and if you know him at all you know he is a fighter and will work hard to his long road to recovery, but he has really had it hard losing his son and I could not imagine. Please remember him in your prayers for a full recovery. God Bless