Father Ryan Invitational

TheFisherman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School Sports Radio will be providing live video coverage via the internet of the championship matches on Saturday afternoon.

We know we'll be on the championship matt and hope to carry coverage of the other matts also.

Live action can be watched at:

www.schoolsportsradio.com

The link will be on the front page

On Demand Video of the championship matches can be viewed Sunday or Monday.

You must use windows media player 9 or later to view the matches

Thanks

Dean

School Sports Radio

School Sports Radio will be providing live video coverage via the internet of the championship matches on Saturday afternoon.

We know we'll be on the championship matt and hope to carry coverage of the other matts also.

Live action can be watched at:

www.schoolsportsradio.com

The link will be on the front page

On Demand Video of the championship matches can be viewed Sunday or Monday.

You must use windows media player 9 or later to view the matches

Thanks

Dean

School Sports Radio

That's great news, Dean. Thanks from all of us who would like to be there but won't be able to.

I didn't try to access the Baylor-Soddy Daisy match live, but the quality of the "on-demand" videos was really good. I hope you'll consider doing more wrestling.

Speaking of, I'd encourage you to see if you can make it to SE TN twice later in the month. Soddy-Bradley Cty is on the 18th at Bradley, and Baylor-McCallie is on the 26th at Baylor. It's probably fair to say that those are the two most anticipated dual meets in the state, and the atmosphere will be spectacular at both. Spectacular. Huge, raucous crowds and bitter rivalries. Getting those two matches on your site would be a treat to wrestling fans across the state.

I really enjoy the wrestling (but don't know what I'm watching, just know I like it!).

I'm booked up pretty solid this month but I'll try to see if I can do the Soddy- Baylor matches.

On the 26th I'll be doing the MBA-Ryan matches from MBA (should be pretty good)

Jan 18th there is the Soddy - Bradley match. This is one of the biggest in the state!!

I've checked my calender and I think I can make it (I've got an awards banquet for the Walking Horse folks in Murfb on Fri and Sat, don't think its on Thurs). If I do go I'll need a broadband connection. Did SD and Baylor earlier in the season and tried to catch a wild stream to do the broadcast. Attempt was a disaster. If there is a broadband connection there I'll strongly consider it. If not I'll probably pass.

Do you know who the contact is at Bradley??

Deano

Edited by www.schoolsportsradio.com

I've checked my calender and I think I can make it (I've got an awards banquet for the Walking Horse folks in Murfb on Fri and Sat, don't think its on Thurs). If I do go I'll need a broadband connection. Did SD and Baylor earlier in the season and tried to catch a wild stream to do the broadcast. Attempt was a disaster. If there is a broadband connection there I'll strongly consider it. If not I'll probably pass.

Do you know who the contact is at Bradley??

Deano

will brackets be posted for this tournament if so where??