District 4-AAA

TG24

The bulk of the District games are just around the corner, and this is the time when the race starts to heat up. What does everyone think so far? Predictions for the rest of the season?

Also post scores and such from the games in this thread too.

I think that there has been two major surprises so far this season... the first is a positive surprise, with South Doyle leading the District. I didn't expect to see the Cherokees at the top of the standings now.

The second is Farragut, but not in a good way. The Lady Ads are tied for 6th in the District with a 1-4 record... coming off of a Sub-State appearance, I'm not sure what has gone wrong.

I do think that South Doyle will fade somewhat down the stretch, and that Maryville or Heritage will capture the regular-season title.

That little soph. guard for William Blount was a dynamo tonight. I lost count of the all the steals she had. I think her number was 20. :lol: Looks like they only have 7 players. How many are hurt?

That would be Sarah Walker, #20. She's doing very well this year, and is great at getting in there and making things happen. I look for her to make a huge impact in the coming years.

You are correct, William Blount only dressed seven last night. We have had terrible luck with the injury bug this year, and have four players out.

"

The bulk of the District games are just around the corner, and this is the time when the race starts to heat up. What does everyone think so far? Predictions for the rest of the season?

The second is Farragut, but not in a good way. The Lady Ads are tied for 6th in the District with a 1-4 record... coming off of a Sub-State appearance, I'm not sure what has gone wrong."

Im not a basketball genius but maybe what has gone wrong with the Lady Admirals is loosing 4 out of 5 starters that are now playing in college. I might be wrong but it takes time for a young team to come together......and if the victories over Powell and Oak Ridge are any indication.....just my humble observation