9AAA the best in midstate

14pioneers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game played by both teams.

Wilson Central dominates in the post.

Sharpe had a very good game & if I remember correctly scored in the 20's.

[i wonder what excuse MJ has this time?]

No excuses. WC is peaking at the right time. We just need to regroup and play like we did in the mid season. We'll just have to see what happens over the next two weeks.

MJ always gracious in defeat how about giving some credit to WC as most central fans gave to MJ when they defeatred us. Great job girls. Way to go Coach Brandon i guess you finally out coached Fryer :D Keep up the great work!! In about 5 min it will be time for us fans to focus on the next game so ill get the ball rolling i believe WC will play Henry COunty, I could be wrong. I believe it will more than likley come down to another MJ vs WC match up for the region crown. Im interested to see how Northeast does they always seem to be a dangerous team going into the tourny but once any of these teams play a team from 9AAA they usually just dont stack up....Should be a fun an interesting tourny as always Good Luck Lady Cats

Just a minor clarification. Wilson Central won the District 9 AAA tournament championship. Mt. Juliet won the District 9 AAA regular season championship. Both will now host at home on Friday night and continue on back to Beech. Hopefully, things will turn out, ie, beating Smynra for Mt. Juliet, where they will be in opposite brackets in Murfreesboro where there is a chance they could meet again for all the marbles. As I said back before the season started, if Wilson Central doesn't repeat as state champions, someone's got some 'splainin to do. :D

MJ always gracious in defeat how about giving some credit to WC as most central fans gave to MJ when they defeatred us. Great job girls. Way to go Coach Brandon i guess you finally out coached Fryer :D Keep up the great work!! In about 5 min it will be time for us fans to focus on the next game so ill get the ball rolling i believe WC will play Henry COunty, I could be wrong. I believe it will more than likley come down to another MJ vs WC match up for the region crown. Im interested to see how Northeast does they always seem to be a dangerous team going into the tourny but once any of these teams play a team from 9AAA they usually just dont stack up....Should be a fun an interesting tourny as always Good Luck Lady Cats

I don't know where you get that MJ is always gracious in defeat........

I am just a 9AAA fan who likes to watch good girls basketball, but did anyone else notice in the game last night what a sore loser MJ's coach is? He was acting busy putting his coat on with his head down and never shook the WC coaches or players hands. What a sore loser and bad example for his team. When MJ beat WC in "the cave", the WC girls/coaches were very gracious in defeat and shook everyone's hand. :D

By saying "MJ always gracious in defeat" I was being very very very sarcastic :D

No, really?? Who knew...

Hey mm, were you at the game?

Just a minor clarification. Wilson Central won the District 9 AAA tournament championship. Mt. Juliet won the District 9 AAA regular season championship. Both will now host at home on Friday night and continue on back to Beech. Hopefully, things will turn out, ie, beating Smynra for Mt. Juliet, where they will be in opposite brackets in Murfreesboro where there is a chance they could meet again for all the marbles. As I said back before the season started, if Wilson Central doesn't repeat as state champions, someone's got some 'splainin to do. :D

You are a prophet of whom there is no compare!

Mailman, dude, reality check here. I have had fun over the years with you but, come on. "Coach Brandon has figured out Fryer." That's laughable. If any coach had the three posts that Wilson Central has, Tierney SHOULD win Miss Basketball, Williams is the pounder and a great athlete, and Hassell is a future Miss Basketball, D-1 signee, they should be booted from the profession if they don't pull this off. Figured out Fryer, really a nonsensical thing to say on any level. Take a look at the Mt. Juliet team and you tell me how they managed to win 26 games vs. 3 losses while losing a key starter early in January and a very thin bench. :D

And don't even start the stuff about making excuses, etc. Just take a look and you tell me how Chris pulled this off.