9AAA the best in midstate

14pioneers

I believe i said Coach Brandon out coached Fryer.....Dont get me wrong Fryer is a good coach which i have stated but isnt it about time people start giving Bud and his staff some credit. Jenkins has become an outstanding player under Coach Brandons watch. Its just not right for all of you MJ fans to continue to not give the WC staff credit yes they have been blessed with a great amount of talent......guess what so has MJ you cant win without talent. The WC staff has developed and built great players over the years. Everytime MJ beats WC its because Fryer outcoached Brandon....Well i guess that means in this case Brandon out coached Fryer. And for all of you MJ fans to keep acting like your team is lucky to get this far and that it is unexpected is laughable you should be here you have just as much talent as anyone this year.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ always gracious in defeat how about giving some credit to WC as most central fans gave to MJ when they defeatred us. Great job girls. Way to go Coach Brandon i guess you finally out coached Fryer :D Keep up the great work!! In about 5 min it will be time for us fans to focus on the next game so ill get the ball rolling i believe WC will play Henry COunty, I could be wrong. I believe it will more than likley come down to another MJ vs WC match up for the region crown. Im interested to see how Northeast does they always seem to be a dangerous team going into the tourny but once any of these teams play a team from 9AAA they usually just dont stack up....Should be a fun an interesting tourny as always Good Luck Lady Cats

NE has 2 girls that will stack up with any 2 in the state. The remainder of the team aren't on that same level and that's what keeps them from being a great team. They are still very good though! You wouldn't want to catch them in the 1st round.

Mailman, dude, reality check here. I have had fun over the years with you but, come on. "Coach Brandon has figured out Fryer." That's laughable. If any coach had the three posts that Wilson Central has, Tierney SHOULD win Miss Basketball, Williams is the pounder and a great athlete, and Hassell is a future Miss Basketball, D-1 signee, they should be booted from the profession if they don't pull this off. Figured out Fryer, really a nonsensical thing to say on any level. Take a look at the Mt. Juliet team and you tell me how they managed to win 26 games vs. 3 losses while losing a key starter early in January and a very thin bench. :D

And don't even start the stuff about making excuses, etc. Just take a look and you tell me how Chris pulled this off.

Typical MJ fan reply! :D

Yeah it wasnt a bad idea either give it to your best player.....i mean the game would have kept going to if the ref would have gotten the call right at the end....It was a shooting foul but the ref called it on the floor. Worst call ive ever seen! Just another chapter in the greatest rivalry in the state of TN

I believe i said Coach Brandon out coached Fryer.....Dont get me wrong Fryer is a good coach which i have stated but isnt it about time people start giving Bud and his staff some credit. Jenkins has become an outstanding player under Coach Brandons watch. Its just not right for all of you MJ fans to continue to not give the WC staff credit yes they have been blessed with a great amount of talent......guess what so has MJ you cant win without talent. The WC staff has developed and built great players over the years. Everytime MJ beats WC its because Fryer outcoached Brandon....Well i guess that means in this case Brandon out coached Fryer. And for all of you MJ fans to keep acting like your team is lucky to get this far and that it is unexpected is laughable you should be here you have just as much talent as anyone this year.

Preach it MAILMAN!

Mailman, dude, reality check here. I have had fun over the years with you but, come on. "Coach Brandon has figured out Fryer." That's laughable. If any coach had the three posts that Wilson Central has, Tierney SHOULD win Miss Basketball, Williams is the pounder and a great athlete, and Hassell is a future Miss Basketball, D-1 signee, they should be booted from the profession if they don't pull this off. Figured out Fryer, really a nonsensical thing to say on any level. Take a look at the Mt. Juliet team and you tell me how they managed to win 26 games vs. 3 losses while losing a key starter early in January and a very thin bench. :D

And don't even start the stuff about making excuses, etc. Just take a look and you tell me how Chris pulled this off.

C'mon Groovy, we do have to give Bud credit for pulling kids away from his legit school zone to play at WC!

:P:D:D or is it :lol:

Silk...Go away. Thank you for your time and attention. Mailman, the foul was on the floor and the three $100 bills were in his pocket. :D Best call ever!! Hey Mailman, don't you miss the screaming Smyrna Fan?

flngrvy: NO!

Congrats to the WC girls. They were the better team last night! Coach Brandon and staff done an excellent job for their preparation against MJ! Hats off to Jenkins for Miss Basketball Finalist!

Good to hear from you silk! yeah those 3 $100 dollar bills are the only thing that could have made that foul be called on the floor. Yeah i wasnt a big fan of the screaming smyrna fan ha ha i think he was at the smyrna wc game when it was at smyrna glad he doesnt travel anymore ha ha. And any girl who has moved to play at WC has done it all by the book No rules have been broken. Cant blame Coach Brandon that he has such a good program that girls from all over the place want to come play there :D