Cookeville @ Jackson Co.

back_4_more

I agree very good game.. Jackson county was down 16-12 after one and then went up 20-16 into the second and never looked back.. They were up by as much as 10 at one point and played very good defense. My boys from the boro are playin some good ball.. Keep it going fellas.. #22 is cheerin ya'll on.

crowder and lish are playing outstanding and morgan hensley has really stepped up cassetty,hopkins and denson alone with crurley and loftis add the chemistry that make the blue devils very good when they're clicking. if they work on being consistant they will have great suscess in post season play.thier weakness is making bad passes and unnessary fouls when they improve those two things watch out

Edited by senator

I think you mean Morgan Hensley senator.. He has come out of no where and become a very important part of the blue devils success.. a bunch of players have stepped up this year.. Brandon (Bubba) Hopkins has really become a consistent 10 or 12 points for JC.. He is deadly from the mid-range.. Seth Lish has really stepped his post game up.. he has some really good stuff down low but he is finally learning to finish and its doing the blue devils well.. Kelly Denson has been Mr. Clean for the big blue bringing down the boards... Derek Loftis (Darnell Jenkins) has been a really good outside shooting presence for the blue devils.. He hit 2 big ones in the first half against cookeville last night.. Tyler Cassetty and Bradley Crowder both can beat you off the dribble and either finish at the rim or dish off for an assist.. and Kerley what can I say the boy has become a man.. he gives 110% night in and night out and is playing very well making all tourney in the nera white classic.. I'm tellin you what I wouldn't wanna play JC when they were clickin on every cylinder cause that would be a bad night.. But I hope they don't get ahead of themsleves..Keep playin hard and give it everything you got.. cause now that you're the team to beat you're gonna get every teams best.. So don't lay down.. Like ol' Hayburner( for those of you who know him) "Pour It On Em!... Eww! Eww! Eww!"

Edited by back_4_more