District 7A

muffin

think you may have underestimated the lady cats there muff .... and if the refs new how to count to 3 it could been any ones game since about 10 points were made in the paint after they allowed you all to camp out in it ...... but kudos to the lady cats for playin tough in a tough place........great game ....keep it up

Ok blame not calling 3 sec on not winning the game...their ya go...and noone is underestimating anyone...If RBS played ball like they should have they would have won by 10 to 15 points easily...RBS missed some free throws they should have hit, and just threw the ball away...They struggled rebounding the ball again tonight...If RBS played anywhere near what they did against Franklin Simpson or against the Louisville team RBS would have won by 20 points...I promise you that...Come on up and watch us play Tue against JC I garauntee you won't see the same kind of play, because they won't take this game for granted...If they play like they did against Monterey they will most definetaly lose...not only lose but lose by 10 or so themselves...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok blame not calling 3 sec on not winning the game...their ya go...and noone is underestimating anyone...If RBS played ball like they should have they would have won by 10 to 15 points easily...RBS missed some free throws they should have hit, and just threw the ball away...They struggled rebounding the ball again tonight...If RBS played anywhere near what they did against Franklin Simpson or against the Louisville team RBS would have won by 20 points...I promise you that...Come on up and watch us play Tue against JC I garauntee you won't see the same kind of play, because they won't take this game for granted...If they play like they did against Monterey they will most definetaly lose...not only lose but lose by 10 or so themselves...

I bet Monterey didn't miss some shots they should have hit either.

Also did they not miss any free throws?

So yeah blame poor shooting on not beating Monterey by 2700.

I bet Monterey didn't miss some shots they should have hit either.

Also did they not miss any free throws?

So yeah blame poor shooting on not beating Monterey by 2700.

yeah they missed a bunch of free throws that usually they wouldn't miss because they're a good free throw shooting team, they made some bad passes and basically give the ball to Monterey, when the ball got down in the paint we put up some ridiculous shots or turned it over...Ask any girl on that team that played and they will tell you that they're disgusted with the play they had...yeah they got the win but they know if they play like that tue night or any other road game they'll lose...But monterey has a bright future and I was very impressed with that Molly Heady, she has good shot and is very good down in the post...Monterey will be very good next year...This district will be the most competitive in the state next year...

Quit whining,I,m sure your players were not doing the same thing.

i didnt say we would have won the game i said it could be anybodys game .. and i agree you girl didnt have there best night .. but had alot to do with how the monterey girls played also.. and wasnt downing your girls just the refs who seemed to forgot how to count .. and if someone has told them to watch the paint they sure wasnt fri night .. rbs has one of the best team s in the state no doubt .. but do believe that muffin underestimated the score there ..and yes molly is a great player and has alot of talent around her too.. young but talented ...and we still got districts to go this year everyone in league should be better so who knows ..and we heard all about you alls games in ky during christmas in the pregame announcments ..lol ...good luck thru out rbs you are still the team to beat ill give you that .. and as usual keep up the hard work mhs lady cats !!!!!!!!

i didnt say we would have won the game i said it could be anybodys game .. and i agree you girl didnt have there best night .. but had alot to do with how the monterey girls played also.. and wasnt downing your girls just the refs who seemed to forgot how to count .. and if someone has told them to watch the paint they sure wasnt fri night .. rbs has one of the best team s in the state no doubt .. but do believe that muffin underestimated the score there ..and yes molly is a great player and has alot of talent around her too.. young but talented ...and we still got districts to go this year everyone in league should be better so who knows ..and we heard all about you alls games in ky during christmas in the pregame announcments ..lol ...good luck thru out rbs you are still the team to beat ill give you that .. and as usual keep up the hard work mhs lady cats !!!!!!!!

Yeah I guess we're kinda proud of how we done up their...We was the smallest school in that tournament and took away the silver...

Yeah I guess we're kinda proud of how we done up their...We was the smallest school in that tournament and took away the silver...

WHY DO YOU STRESS BEING SMALL SCHOOL IN A KY TOURNEY WHEN YOU WON'T PLAY LA,UPPERMAN AND COOKEVILLE RIGHT IN YOUR BACK DOOR AND WOULD NOT PLAY JC EXCEPT WHEN THEIR IN YOUR DISTRICT AND HOW MANY SCHOOLS OUTSIDE SINGLE A HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED.

WHY DO YOU STRESS BEING SMALL SCHOOL IN A KY TOURNEY WHEN YOU WON'T PLAY LA,UPPERMAN AND COOKEVILLE RIGHT IN YOUR BACK DOOR AND WOULD NOT PLAY JC EXCEPT WHEN THEIR IN YOUR DISTRICT AND HOW MANY SCHOOLS OUTSIDE SINGLE A HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED.

We're not good year in and year out like JC is...We are a small school and we put on the court whatever we have...We don't have many transfers to come in and play that is outstanding ball players...6 of the 7 off the bench now have been at RBS since Kindergarten...Usually we play teams out of the region because they match up to us really well...but this year we're a powerhouse and I wish we would schedule all of those team this year and for the next couple of years...But to answer your question we don't play many teams outside 1a...We probably ever play 1 and that's Lafayette, and to answer your question why we don't I don't know why we don't play those teams because I don't make the schedule but I always fuss about our schedule because I believe it should be stronger, and I haven't really stressed us being a small school in Ky tourney, I believe that was the first time that I have personally said anything about it, but I said it because we were the smallest school in that tournament and come in 2nd...