Siegel @ Blackman

blackmanpride08

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

i agree with d2d a little because siegel shutdown blackman in the second half but they didnt score at all or make even a little bit of a run

Thank you. Someone with a little bit of common sense. Defense is important, don't get me wrong, but offense is what wins games for you.

u go to DERRR Highschool or what? Your gonna judge Kerry after his FIRST game on varsity? just keep doubting...His 4 pts that game are prob more than you have ever scored on any level of basketball...pshh i oculd prob even beat you a ha ha

Actually I am out of high school and I doubt you wan to see me on the court, but my point which you have seemingly missed. Kerry is a good player the point was there was an argument a while back and people were annointing him like he was the greatest b-ball player to come out of TN, just because he was dominating Freshman teams, if you learn how to read maybe you would see that. I was making the point that it was good for him to be playing varsity and taking his lumps i.e scoring only 4 point it's only going to make him better, he is not Lebron James he is not going to dominatevarsity as afreshamn and dominating freshman games is not helping him any

Guest dare_2_dream

Actually I am out of high school and I doubt you wan to see me on the court, but my point which you have seemingly missed. Kerry is a good player the point was there was an argument a while back and people were annointing him like he was the greatest b-ball player to come out of TN, just because he was dominating Freshman teams, if you learn how to read maybe you would see that. I was making the point that it was good for him to be playing varsity and taking his lumps i.e scoring only 4 point it's only going to make him better, he is not Lebron James he is not going to dominatevarsity as afreshamn and dominating freshman games is not helping him any

Why would he not want to see you on the court? Is your game ugly or something? :rolleyes:

LOL I can hold my own on the floor I aint a superstar but I got do a little bit

prob a three point shooter...Im not judging kerry from what he was doing on freshman, i was judging him from his ability and how he can do everything..He has the attitude of wanting to win so if that means he wants the ball in his hands u better put it in his hands..