Oneida High School

Black Shirts

Comparing Lambert to May, Daniels, Beeler, or Jacobs is offensive to TL and the whole Oneida family. I know for a fact that he holds these coaches (especially May) on a pedestal and hopes to do half the job they were able to do. With that said, the Oneida administration and community are doing what they have to do to get this thing rolling again. Do I personally think he will get the job done?... YES!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing Lambert to May, Daniels, Beeler, or Jacobs is offensive to TL and the whole Oneida family. I know for a fact that he holds these coaches (especially May) on a pedestal and hopes to do half the job they were able to do. With that said, the Oneida administration and community are doing what they have to do to get this thing rolling again. Do I personally think he will get the job done?... YES!

WELL SAID BLACK SHIRTS :o I HAVE KNOWN TL A LONG LONG TIME THIS IS A GREAT HIRE BY OHS. AS FOR THE KICK BACKS :D ANYONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT FOOTBALL COACHING KNOWS 99 OUT OF 100 COACH FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME CAUSE WHEN YOU LOOK AT HRS PUT IN ON THE JOB { IF THE COACH IS DOING IT LIKE HE SHOULD} ITS NOT ENOUGH $$. TL WILL WORK HARD FOR OHS AND HE WILL EXPECT HIS PLAYERS TO WORK HARD ALSO AND FROM WHAT I`M HEARING THEY ALREADY ARE. :o

Black Shirt you are a smart man :D

WELL SAID BLACK SHIRTS :o I HAVE KNOWN TL A LONG LONG TIME THIS IS A GREAT HIRE BY OHS. AS FOR THE KICK BACKS :D ANYONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT FOOTBALL COACHING KNOWS 99 OUT OF 100 COACH FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME CAUSE WHEN YOU LOOK AT HRS PUT IN ON THE JOB { IF THE COACH IS DOING IT LIKE HE SHOULD} ITS NOT ENOUGH $$. TL WILL WORK HARD FOR OHS AND HE WILL EXPECT HIS PLAYERS TO WORK HARD ALSO AND FROM WHAT I`M HEARING THEY ALREADY ARE. :o

I hope they are working out hard because strength is a big issue with the tribe.It will make or break us next year. If you get knocked off the ball it does not matter what play is called.

Not excited at all, just wanted to know where you got the idea I was "bad". I certainly don't think that of you guys, just misguided, a little mouthy, and somewhat off base. But hey, I'm like that too. Just a little ticked about exvol25 who probably never wore that jersey and his statement toward the Jackets. Lately nobody has been smacking in the mouth in this game. They have played hard nosed football. I think that is what we all like.

I think the meet the new boss same as the old boss quote is from a song by the who. and cy jacket is right 'bout one thing these games have been some slobberknockers. can't wait for the next one. <_<

Wow, Pdoubleduece ( I hope that means you punished slick rick with 11x2 dueces) , you got it. Did you click the link I provided above? If not you get a cookie. If so, you got a clue. :lol: And yes, the waiting thing will have to happen though.

Edited by CYJacket