District 7A

muffin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense of Red Boiling Springs is just to good, I don't believe JC can hold RBS below 40 points...but if RBS only puts up 28 points it won't be a close game, RBS will lose by 25+ points...Out of what i've saw this year RBS just flat out scores their opponents...There isn't any low scoring games...But i'm looking for it to be 2 games every 15 years, possibly 3...;)...

If everyone just plays up to their capability they'll win the game, but if JC catches RBS in a game like they played against Monterey JC will win that game...and Devil from the people i've talked to they have their mind set on played the Jackson County Blue Devils in the semi finals of the region tournament... :D

RBS and JCHS will meet in semi's of district, and that pretty well eliminates a regional semi matchup :lol:

Please don't mistake this for the defense of Swaney, because that would never happen! :o

HAHA I wouldn't ever expect ya to defend me... :lol:

OPTIONS86 (AK) J.A.

I'M ALSO JUST HAVING FUN :o

JUST TO GET HIM TO GO ON.

It's fun to argue, it's all fun in games...Nothing personal...

Should this be the case then you'll be watching the state tournament from the stands my young friend! ;)

Now JC got the best of RBS last year, I believe it's RBS's time to turn things around a bit... :D

Swaney don't need any defense, he can mess up for himself. Swaney knows that RBS is going to out score C'range on both the 19 and 26, is that not what you said Swaney.

I believe I said Crange will get their win at home, and so will RBS, come district we'll find out who the better team is on a neutral court... :lol:

I know this is none of my business and I know I probably should not say this but.........I got real nervous today when I really read the top team capsules. Most teams have 1 or 2 players to watch, then I read about Clarkrange players to watch, everyone on the team is on the list :o ! Oh my goodness and like RBS's Leonard, they are Soph or Fresh. I know a lot can happen but it would appear the best that could happen to the rest of us in A, is for 7A to just go to 7AA cause you sure aren't going away :lol: Oh and I am not ignoring JC, just really got blown away by that list.......

Edited by auntkim

I know this is none of my business and I know I probably should not say this but.........I got real nervous today when I really read the top team capsules. Most teams have 1 or 2 players to watch, then I read about Clarkrange players to watch, everyone on the team is on the list :o ! Oh my goodness and like RBS's Leonard, they are Soph or Fresh. I know a lot can happen but it would appear the best that could happen to the rest of us in A, is for 7A to just go to 7AA cause you sure aren't going away :lol: Oh and I am not ignoring JC, just really got blown away by that list.......

They will be a very dangerous team for the next couple of years...

I know this is none of my business and I know I probably should not say this but.........I got real nervous today when I really read the top team capsules. Most teams have 1 or 2 players to watch, then I read about Clarkrange players to watch, everyone on the team is on the list :o ! Oh my goodness and like RBS's Leonard, they are Soph or Fresh. I know a lot can happen but it would appear the best that could happen to the rest of us in A, is for 7A to just go to 7AA cause you sure aren't going away :D Oh and I am not ignoring JC, just really got blown away by that list.......

Clarkrange is a very young team, that has many talented players, each one brings a little something different to the court, that is why they are such fun to watch.

Clarkrange is a very young team, that has many talented players, each one brings a little something different to the court, that is why they are such fun to watch.

You think they're fun to watch now, just wait till after they get a year under their belts and see them play next year...I'll tell you this...They win it this year they'll be a 3-peat... :thumb:

SENATOR & SWANSON71

WHERE ARE YOU? NO REPLIES?

I'M REAL COMPETITIVE!

all i was saying before i even knew clay & c'range wasn't playing was i thought jc and rbs would be defensive battle ,it was but my pick didn't win and i thought other games would be close so what part of that don't you understand

Edited by senator