Heating up in 9A this week

auntkim

Got some great games this week in 9A. On the 9th, a blazing Community 11-1 hosts a strong Middle Tenn Christian 8-3 for District bragging rights, and Cascade 4-5 travels to Eagleville 7-5 for what should be a tough game for Cascade. Cascade however can pull its own surprises and Eagleville had better prepare well for this one. Then on Fri the 12th Forrest travels to Middle Tennesse Christian for MTC's second tough game of the week. On Sat. the 13th Eagleville travels to Page for a non District game with the AA school and it should be very.......interesting to see who comes out on top. And in what should be the best non District game of the week Forrest hosts Summertown in a game MANY will have their eyes on for lots of reasons. Gotta love it !!!! Go LADY ROCKETS!!!!! :lol:

Edited by auntkim

I think the MTCS and Forrest game will be a good game on Friday night.

Both teams are playing well and have good inside presence. I think Forrest will probably win, but Middle Tenn. Christian will give them a good game. Forrest's outside shooting will be the difference. Or maybe MTCS can put on a good full court defense and cause havock?

I may have to sneak over and see this one since we're off Friday night.

Good luck!

Edited by Dossman