Hendersonville Tournament

locreapin119

Jimmy childers is now 125 and looked good last week at the smyrna tournament. Lou RYu of Beech is done for the year. He has a heart condition and cannot wrestle he will be missed. THe 215 from east lit is pretty good also but I dont think he can hang with Coffee. wwe will have to see. Kleinert is not 125 any more he is at 119.

Real tough year for ya, but you gotta be proud of the few boys you took to Smyrna last wekend and again your strong finish!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield took another blow to the team with their 145 Cobb going down for the season. All of his wrestling career he has been limber and like a stretch arm strong kinda person. Well he has had problems with his shoulders and they finally gave out and he has to have double sugery on them so he is out for the rest of the season.

Springfield look good eraly but after losing their 189 and 145 and i beleive another they arent as good and we will see this Thurday at H'ville, I know H'ville has a full line-up and S'field lacks a spot or two and also very young wrestlers in the 189. Springfield may be lacking rest of the season and could slip to 3 or 4th in the final region rankings

We lost a few starters to different reasons after the Holiday break. So I don't know about a full team is the correct word. I think I counted 4 or 5 new kids in the line up.

Sorry to hear about the loss. My older son had to drop out his Jr year.

Real tough year for ya, but you gotta be proud of the few boys you took to Smyrna last wekend and again your strong finish!!

Yes soms I am very proud of this group of young men. I have never been more proud of my team than saturday. with only 7 wrestlers 5 of them placing, all of the fans and parents getting into the matches, cheering and rooting for all of the boys. It was a coaches dream to see the parents get into the tournament like that. IT was some of the most fun I have had as a coach yet. THis group stuck it out when others quit or had other reasons for not being there. THere parents have made the sacrifices to make them what they are, and the kids have kept working even though they knew we did not have a full team. I am very proud of the guys and hope they all continue there season at state. Good luck the rest of the way guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by werazzlin

103 Getsemani Torres (Oakland) ,JPII, Shelton Springfield, Austin Large Commando, #####

112 Kenny Ford (Cheatham), Jared Julies Catholic, Pendley Springfield,

119 Adcock Wilson central, ####, Ryan Treloar Hendersonville Commando,

125 Jason Casteel (Oakland), Corey Alexander (Clarksville NW) ,Whitehouse, Hendersonville, JPII, Kleinert Beech,

130 MJ, Kenwood, Briarcrest, Beech, Hendersonville,

135 Maggart Beech, 2. Moore Wilson central

140 Robert Boebert (Kenwood), Myatt Springfield,

145 Cobb Springfield, Amons Beech, Tucker Wigger Pope John Paul II

152 HHC, Kyle Jones (Springfield)

160 Beech, Chad Hooker leanard Wilson Central, Pope John Paul II ,

171 Daniel Shurina Catholic , Drew Hardwick Hendersonville, Bair Wilson Central, Priddy Beech

189 Wilson Central, HHC, Matt Lettre Catholic ,

215 Cent, Gibson Beech

285 JPII, Sprinfield, HHC

I'm still the new guy so this is the best I can do. There is no certain order.

I would have to research the rest.

Casteel won't be there. Gechele should medal in his place though.

103 Getsemani Torres (Oakland) ,JPII, Shelton Springfield, Austin Large Commando, #####

112 Kenny Ford (Cheatham), Jared Julies Catholic, Pendley Springfield,

119 Adcock Wilson central, ####, Ryan Treloar Hendersonville Commando,

125 Jason Casteel (Oakland), Corey Alexander (Clarksville NW) ,Whitehouse, Hendersonville, JPII, Kleinert Beech,

130 MJ, Kenwood, Briarcrest, Beech, Hendersonville,

135 Maggart Beech, 2. Moore Wilson central

140 Robert Boebert (Kenwood), Myatt Springfield,

145 Cobb Springfield, Amons Beech, Tucker Wigger Pope John Paul II

152 HHC, Kyle Jones (Springfield)

160 Beech, Chad Hooker leanard Wilson Central, Pope John Paul II ,

171 Daniel Shurina Catholic , Drew Hardwick Hendersonville, Bair Wilson Central, Priddy Beech

189 Wilson Central, HHC, Matt Lettre Catholic ,

215 Cent, Gibson Beech

285 JPII, Sprinfield, HHC

I'm still the new guy so this is the best I can do. There is no certain order.

I would have to research the rest.

Mycyk will also be there. after placing 2nd at the Father Ryan tourny. Mycyk pinned everybody except the last match losing three to two. Mycyk has a record of 26-1.

Our Web site has the following teams:

Beech

Centennial

Cheatam Co

Dickson Co

East Lit

Germantown

Hendersonville

KnoxCatholic

Lebanon

Memphis Briarcrest

Mt Juliet

Oakland

PJPII

Kenwood

Springfield

Stratford

White House

Wilson Central

North West

tournamentlogo.jpg

Beech will not be attending the Hendersonville invite this year

Yes soms I am very proud of this group of young men. I have never been more proud of my team than saturday. with only 7 wrestlers 5 of them placing, all of the fans and parents getting into the matches, cheering and rooting for all of the boys. It was a coaches dream to see the parents get into the tournament like that. IT was some of the most fun I have had as a coach yet. THis group stuck it out when others quit or had other reasons for not being there. THere parents have made the sacrifices to make them what they are, and the kids have kept working even though they knew we did not have a full team. I am very proud of the guys and hope they all continue there season at state. Good luck the rest of the way guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you have enough space in your practice room now. :(