Ty Cutter vs. Alex Carter

blackmanpride08

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I was thinking the same thing. Carter is not a better scorer he can shoot the lights out but if you put someone more athletic on him he cant create his own shot

Yeah he confused me with that post. Carter is the better shooter, when open, but Cutter is the better scorer without a doubt.

So he is outside playing basketball with his amazing sister. Sounds like you have a little crush on her. If she was that great then why wasn't she recruited by a D1 school for basketball. Alex is not being recruited by anybody as of now.

So he is shooting outside. You idiot, that what he is good at. What he is not good at is quickness, strength and defensive ability. How many times have you been outside seeing him working on those things. None, becuase the athletes that don't have work ethic only want to perfect what they are good at not what they are not good at!

because she received a scholarship to play volleyball. oh yeah..i have the biggest crush on her...mmm...we were practically raised with each other. nice try tho.

Blackman pride you are either Alex himself or his sister. There is no way on this planet that Alex is a better defender, shooter, ball handler than Cutter. If that bothers you then don't start a thread about these two kids if you can't handle opinions that don't agree with yours. The only edge Alex has over Cutter may be his attitude and ability to not cry as much.

I am glad to hear that you were raised with your sister (Alex)!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.