Santa Fe @ Moore Co.

utladyvols18

As most of you know,Santa fe beat Moore county in overtime by 1 point at their last meeting.. What do you think the turn out will be this time, with Pincheon and Crawford back in the game..Will they make a big difference or will santa fe be able to pull it out?, Im going with Santa Fe by 4 but its definately going to be a close one.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF can rise to the challenge. It will take all 5 players to get it done. I think the key will be who controls the lane. MC has a couple of good inside players but SF has Macenze White. If she is on her game, it doesn't matter what MC brings to the table. The last couple of games SF has really stepped up on their outside game. Priest, Victory and especially the Sewell girl have really come alive. With them hitting from the outside MC will have to pull their defense out and this should give White some room to work. SF is no longer just an inside game. MC will have to cover the outside and inside. SF is an unselfish team and i think that is what will win the game.

I say SF by 6 :D

Edited by bblover