Richard Hardy at Sale Creek

keep dreamin

QUOTE(HardyHarHar @ Jan 12 2007 - 11:19 AM) 826329584[/snapback]

upset?? i think we win this one easily. it will probably be close in the first half but well pull away in the 3rd. south pittsburg barely beat these guys so we aughta crush them by the end of the game. upset?? we're talkin bout upset??

Wow, trying to give Hardy High some props and I get hated on. Is Joseph Garcia still playing for Hardy High? They should beat Sale Creek and should finish a solid 3rd in the district. Unless they can beat SP twice they will probably be third. Goodluck tonight against those Hamilton County guys.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HardyHarHar @ Jan 12 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826329596[/snapback]

we do have a great coach! he should've been coach of the year for the last two years but everybody in the district hates on us because their scared we'll beat'em. We got the coach. we got the players, except for keep dreamin. we will be #1. just deal with it.

ha, i dont know who you are but if anyone knows who i am they will know that i am one of the better players for hardy(not bragging, nothing to brag about) an if you say somthing to my face i will crush you on or off the court

QUOTE(HardyHarHar @ Jan 13 2007 - 07:20 AM) 826330488[/snapback]

how do you figure that? all of our other players call you "o-fer" even coach. come on man, just quit so we can win it all in the district this year

whatever man you have a problem with me tell me who you are and we can "talk" about it you are to scared to tell me your name, mines LEVIMYERS, look in the paper you'll see me

Keep dreamin, are you the guy that will be guarding "The Out Of Control Bandit" when you play SP? I am very upset with you keep dreamin. I made a prediction that you would upset Sale Creek and you let them beat you. I made the prediction of an upset and your teammates got on here and got mad because I said upset. You need to calm everyone down, down there in "The Nest."

QUOTE(TheRealGeno @ Jan 14 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826331573[/snapback]

Keep dreamin, are you the guy that will be guarding "The Out Of Control Bandit" when you play SP? I am very upset with you keep dreamin. I made a prediction that you would upset Sale Creek and you let them beat you. I made the prediction of an upset and your teammates got on here and got mad because I said upset. You need to calm everyone down, down there in "The Nest."

i cant calm everyone down my team mates dont like me because i score all the pionts they are jelous of me an hate me...... i dont need to calm them down its not my job, i only play the game an d get my name in the paper dude nothing more nothing less

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Jan 15 2007 - 12:18 AM) 826332217[/snapback]

i cant calm everyone down my team mates dont like me because i score all the pionts they are jelous of me an hate me...... i dont need to calm them down its not my job, i only play the game an d get my name in the paper dude nothing more nothing less

Attention....attention please....did everyone know Levi myeres gets his name in the paper!!....if you didnt know read his last posts....he is awesome...they put his name in the paper right before they put in hardy's record vs paint rock valle this year 19 - 2 ......maybe they need to put an article in the paper about hardy dodging SP before inmat 37 became eligible.....those dang bleachers i tell you funny how that hole in the wall disappeared before the christmas tourn.......an in closing LEVI MYERS gets his name in the paper....extra extra read all about it!!

QUOTE(TNbBall23 @ Jan 15 2007 - 02:52 AM) 826332282[/snapback]

Attention....attention please....did everyone know Levi myeres gets his name in the paper!!....if you didnt know read his last posts....he is awesome...they put his name in the paper right before they put in hardy's record vs paint rock valle this year 19 - 2 ......maybe they need to put an article in the paper about hardy dodging SP before inmat 37 became eligible.....those dang bleachers i tell you funny how that hole in the wall disappeared before the christmas tourn.......an in closing LEVI MYERS gets his name in the paper....extra extra read all about it!!

Fowl Raoul asks who is Inmate 37? That is funny. haha