Anyone heard this?

tigeracoach

QUOTE(SHS-#10-Jv,#33-V @ Jan 12 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826330044[/snapback]

Heck yea i heard and i actually lived it .... i am one of the 3 players that were left.... we had 6 total players to start with and one fouled out in the 2nd quarter, then another girl fouled out in the 3rd or quarter, so we had to play 4 on 5.... well we tied and went into overtime... well we had 4 min of overtime and the final girl fouled out after 1 min of overtime... so we had 3 min left and we had to play 3 on 5 and we won with the final score of 43 to 49. it was crazy... but it happened. i am very proud of our team for keeping their heads up and playing at their hardest even when we knew the chances of us winning with only 3 players was slim to none. Good job ladies!!!!!!

they had 5 players until the third quarter then one foul a couple of minutes in then another foul out in the fourth then another foul out late in the ot and did you team and coach thank the refs after the game it seem every call went against white house when springfield had to 4 against 5

QUOTE(timbdp @ Jan 12 2007 - 08:43 PM) 826330062[/snapback]

they had 5 players until the third quarter then one foul a couple of minutes in then another foul out in the fourth then another foul out late in the ot and did you team and coach thank the refs after the game it seem every call went against white house when springfield had to 4 against 5

well thats odd i dont know about everyone else but i dont understand how 3 of our players can foul out if the refs were on our side.... and i dont think white house should be complainin they had the higher advantage they just didnt use it the best they could... they were a good team dont get me wrong they put up a fight but i guess they just didnt fight hard enough at the end... i was not posting to start drama i just thought people should know so they can be proud of our team because we fought hard and won and thats the end.

QUOTE(SHS-#10-Jv,#33-V @ Jan 12 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826330240[/snapback]

well thats odd i dont know about everyone else but i dont understand how 3 of our players can foul out if the refs were on our side.... and i dont think white house should be complainin they had the higher advantage they just didnt use it the best they could... they were a good team dont get me wrong they put up a fight but i guess they just didnt fight hard enough at the end... i was not posting to start drama i just thought people should know so they can be proud of our team because we fought hard and won and thats the end.

you most be dumb because the refs seem to call everything on white house when springfield had 4 players on the court