How will gallatin do next year

will71

QUOTE(wave88 @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826340439[/snapback]

For a preview I've been told that Gallatin will scrimage Blackman at Gallatin on May 11th. I didn't get the time but this is kind of exciting with Blackman having a few of Gallatin's former coaches on the sideline.

Blackman is a team on the rise. I expect to see them moving up in Region 4-5A and make it to the playoffs in 2007.

I know Beech was dropped from next year's schedule, but who else? Am looking forward to renewing these two old rivalries. Mt. Juliet/Gallatin games were always huge back in my high school days (late 70's & early 80's) Glad to hear we will also play Smyrna again (even though we will more than likely get our butts handed to us). I'd rather play a tougher schedule & lose a couple of games, than go 10-0 through regular season & getted THUMPED in the first round!

I think Gallatin will be decent, but young. One thing for sure...they won't have the pressure on them like last year's squad, so who know's?

Any other prospects at QB besides Boo Boo? What about Patrick or Critchelow?