Best boys JV team wautauga conference

Greenville fan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Hustle_Will_Win @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826334755[/snapback]

Undefeated in the conference, possibly undefeated overall... not to sure about that one.

Unicoi JV is 10-2 on the year. they have lost to johnson county (by 4) in conference and to cloudland (by 10) in non-conference.

QUOTE(Hustle_Will_Win @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826334755[/snapback]

Undefeated in the conference, possibly undefeated overall... not to sure about that one.

No doubt, Unicoi Boys are very good and very well coached,Coach English and staff are fine coaches and could move on to greener pastures soon, if that is what they would want.Being from Unicoi,they might want to stay put!Good move for the Blue Devil Program!!!

My cyclone JV team is pretty good also.they have a great deal of talent,its a shame that Coach Lynn Dugger wasnt allowed to move up from freshman coach with these kids he molded last year. By the way, I understand Dugger turned down Daniel Boone to become their Head Coach ,to stay at BETSY,hoping to get another chance to become Head Coach.

Wow, what a difference the talented but undisciplined CYCLONES could be with an X"s and O's Coach like Dugger back at the helm.I don't know Coach Wilson very well, but everyone says he's a fine man, but he's in way over his head with this team. Wilson shoud do the right thing and step aside now, leaving Dugger or whomever a chance to right this ship BEFORE tournament time!

With the recent changes in the school board, it might be a good time to start fresh, forgiving and forgetting the past and put in place a Coach thats in it for the kids.

In my opinion, thatwould be Lynn Dugger!

What does this mean for the future of the Unicoi varsity? Will it's JV players keep up the success that they have had in years to come? Any good players getting ready to move up to varsity? Here in greene county, I believe South Greene will continue to get better.

QUOTE(coachtcyclone @ Jan 17 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826334928[/snapback]

No doubt, Unicoi Boys are very good and very well coached,Coach English and staff are fine coaches and could move on to greener pastures soon, if that is what they would want.Being from Unicoi,they might want to stay put!Good move for the Blue Devil Program!!!

My cyclone JV team is pretty good also.they have a great deal of talent,its a shame that Coach Lynn Dugger wasnt allowed to move up from freshman coach with these kids he molded last year. By the way, I understand Dugger turned down Daniel Boone to become their Head Coach ,to stay at BETSY,hoping to get another chance to become Head Coach.

Wow, what a difference the talented but undisciplined CYCLONES could be with an X"s and O's Coach like Dugger back at the helm.I don't know Coach Wilson very well, but everyone says he's a fine man, but he's in way over his head with this team. Wilson shoud do the right thing and step aside now, leaving Dugger or whomever a chance to right this ship BEFORE tournament time!

With the recent changes in the school board, it might be a good time to start fresh, forgiving and forgetting the past and put in place a Coach thats in it for the kids.

In my opinion, thatwould be Lynn Dugger!

I believe Unicoi's future is very bright. There are plenty of talented, athletic players rising up to blend with guys who are already contributing valuable production/minutes to the varsity. I don't foresee Erwin maintaining the staggering size advantage at nearly every position, but what AA program can consistently produce 6'6 or 6'7 kids? What they'll sacrifice in inches, they'll gain in athleticism- which, considering what they have now, is a major statement. Greeneville fan- Who won the JV match-up last night? I have a lot of respect for the Rebel athletic program; I hope it continues to grow.

QUOTE(Greenville fan @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826335494[/snapback]

What does this mean for the future of the Unicoi varsity? Will it's JV players keep up the success that they have had in years to come? Any good players getting ready to move up to varsity? Here in greene county, I believe South Greene will continue to get better.

West greene got wore out last night by Unicoi JV and Varsity.