bballer13

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(muffin @ Jan 16 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826333691[/snapback]

Is this game tonight?

Friday Night.

Well, Richland can pretty much sew up the district regular season title with a win since Moore County and Santa Fe beat each other and Richland has beaten both.

The question is: Can Santa Fe travel to Richland and pull out an upset after getting beat badly by Moore County. Well, they got beat by Wayne County a few weeks ago and bounced back to beat Collinwood the next night. We shall see.

In the first game Duke did not play. Glidden will be able to play out front with Duke back so Santa Fe's guards may be in trouble. I would put Pierce and Glidden out front. Together they could give Santa Fe's guards fits.

But my prediction is: Richland by 11

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Jan 16 2007 - 07:33 PM) 826334114[/snapback]

I checked, it was 2 years ago they beat us the second game. We beat them 3 times last year, if the schedule is right.

You're right, I had a father tell me that but I didn't check.

Saw Coach Hall and Coach Loveless at Santa Fe, tonight.

And they had no video equipment.

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Jan 16 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826334321[/snapback]

You're right, I had a father tell me that but I didn't check.

Saw Coach Hall and Coach Loveless at Santa Fe, tonight.

And they had no video equipment.

LOL

I hope we come out and press like crazy. Put Pierce, Glidden and Bell out front running the Santa Fe guards all over the court. I believe Richland has a big speed and experience advantage at the guard spot. Moore County showed that as Santa Fe's biggest weakness the other night. I hear Santa Fe has a Freshman guard that does not play alot. Maybe now would be a good time to get her in the game. Without great guard play, you will not beat the D12 teams to get out of Region.

If we get into a half court game, we should still win, but it does play into Santa Fe's strength, inside play. And Santa Fe has done proven they can beat anyone on the right night.

Good luck to both teams and Congrats to Santa Fe on the win against Cornersville.