Santa Fe @ Richland

bballer13

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a good game. SF lost to Richland at the first of the year but they have grown as a team since then. SF guards have stepped up now. With teams constantly double teaming Macenze White it has left them open to score some key shots. I think Richland will be caught off guard by how much SF's guards have improved. This should be one of the best games to watch.

I think this will be a good game. SF lost to Richland at the first of the year but they have grown as a team since then. SF guards have stepped up now. With teams constantly double teaming Macenze White it has left them open to score some key shots. I think Richland will be caught off guard by how much SF's guards have improved. This should be one of the best games to watch.

QUOTE(bblover @ Jan 19 2007 - 08:37 AM) 826337453[/snapback]

i dont like either team but there is no way Santa Fa stays close. Richland, or Poorland, should win by 15 plus. White is not all that and Duke is back to stop anything she could do. The guard play at Santa Fa is trouble. That is what lead to the fussing at Moore County. Moore Co. jumped in there face with the press and Santa Fi could not respond so they got mad. Until Santa Fu stops playing that senior and starts the freshman guardn there guard play will get no better.

Richland stinks but Santa Fo stinks more.

QUOTE(basketballknowitall @ Jan 19 2007 - 09:17 AM) 826337493[/snapback]

i dont like either team but there is no way Santa Fa stays close. Richland, or Poorland, should win by 15 plus. White is not all that and Duke is back to stop anything she could do. The guard play at Santa Fa is trouble. That is what lead to the fussing at Moore County. Moore Co. jumped in there face with the press and Santa Fi could not respond so they got mad. Until Santa Fu stops playing that senior and starts the freshman guardn there guard play will get no better.

Lizzzzzy is that you???? Go back to class!!!!

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your 15 minutes of stupidity is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im havent been particularly impressed with the post player from SF i think shes good but she really isnt all that unstoppable when the double teams start to frustrate her or the team seems to be down she panicks i have seen in the games i have seen with that team and then the team starts to panic so nah she aint all that

IT IS SANTA FE!!!!