Cloudland spanked Unaka

THE KING

I wouldn't give you the time of day to make me winded. Why don't you displace your Roid Rage on somebody who actually gives 2 craps about anything you got to say. I'm out of high school... maybe you should consider telling yourself that too. By the way, I'm at about every Unaka game!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Landshark @ Jan 26 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826347242[/snapback]

Sorry to inform you but a tradition is not made on one season. Every blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while. For the last 25 years how many times has Clownland beat Unaka in basketball? 2-4 times compared to our 50W's?? I will agree with you on one thing....Go Colts!

Not to be a behind on this one, but the overall record against each other is just at or about even. In the 50's and 60's, when the 'Landers had regular great teams and even beat Science Hill and Hampton a few times on their way to state, Cloudland dominated. In the 70's, they split. In the 80's and 90's, with Unaka making big state runs, they owned it. In the 2000's, they've split most of the time. I'd say each team has about the same amount of wins against each other.

Unaka still owns the largest consecutive home win streak in the county at this point against Cloudland, dating back to the mid-80's. It's the biggest current streak of a County school against another County school at home. If that streak gets broken this year, I can see the reasoning behind a thread such as this. But I say one thing -- Unaka reminds me an awful lot of Cloudland last year. I'm not saying they're going to state just yet, but they're starting to play their best ball and tournaments are about to come up.

I will say this about Cloudland -- I've seen them a lot this year and they haven't put together a complete game yet. Their first half against Temple was very good. They didn't get a complete second half. Against Hampton, first half awful, second half comeback very good. If they put a complete one together - it'll be hard for anyone to beat them.

QUOTE(CLINE @ Jan 29 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826350500[/snapback]

I wouldn't give you the time of day to make me winded. Why don't you displace your Roid Rage on somebody who actually gives 2 craps about anything you got to say. I'm out of high school... maybe you should consider telling yourself that too. By the way, I'm at about every Unaka game!!!

Wow! We are all out of high school. I think its funny how you are on this maturity trip telling everyone that you don't post anymore because your not in high school. Everybody lets give Cline a hand for growing up! Son, I've paid for more cars than your daddy could buy you. I'm glad you still go to the games. Be sure to tell your mommy before you go to the restroom!

Dear King you should be Clines official waterboy. You can fallow him around campus and when he needs a drink, food, or just anything he really dont have time to do you can do it for him. As for you buying cars like candy bars in my opinion im just trying to help you but you should A go buy some better roids because you are getting cheated on your purchase and B it would be a great idea to get a new jacket. Dang man with all the money you got in cars you could have a very nice members only jacket. No No it just hit me King I got it you will like this. Take your automobiles sale them to your local used car dealer (hint you might want to go to Elizabethton or Boone not a great idea to stay in Roan Mountain) take the money and register at a local college. It will better your coacht skills.

Well, I'm glad you got all kinds of cars. That makes no big deal to me. Paying for more cars than my father could buy me.. big deal. I'd put my own father up against you in building a car. That takes a little more skill than taking loans out from a bank to pay for whatever it is you drive. Next, I have an all access pass to the restroom anytime I want to go so you need not worry about that. And lastly, I don't care where you come from, Unaka has dominated Cloudland in all aspects until the last year or so. So my question to you is... Why do you take high school basketball so seriously? It's not like you play or have any ties with them at all. Did you even play basketball when you were in your prime (80's)? The only reason I even get on here right now is to see what fools like you write. I think I heard it best when it was said... "CoachT is nothing but a high-tech bathroom wall. Everybody gets on here to write the crap they want to say without it being said in person." I'm retiring this name so here's my goodbyes. Say what you want now because I just realized I'm doing the so-called MATURE thing and not even logging on anymore since you want to meet up with anybody that crosses you to fight them. I think cucry said it best. "Grow up and then maybe we'll talk."

Over and out, Mr. Highlander.

No, you are not mature. Cline, you are just a big chicken. Your daddy probably works on old Fords, and actually he could get rich doing that! Why do you think I take basketball so seriously? Have you not noticed all of the smiley icons in my posts. I enjoy toying with a momma's boy sissy like you. You are a joke who got lucky with a three ball every now and then. The future looks bright for Cloudland. We are going to put the finishing touches on the destruction of Unaka basketball.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 30 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826351604[/snapback]

No, you are not mature. Cline, you are just a big chicken. Your daddy probably works on old Fords, and actually he could get rich doing that! Why do you think I take basketball so seriously? Have you not noticed all of the smiley icons in my posts. I enjoy toying with a momma's boy sissy like you. You are a joke who got lucky with a three ball every now and then. The future looks bright for Cloudland. We are going to put the finishing touches on the destruction of Unaka basketball.

You say "we" as though you had a part in it. I'd bet you couldn't even take me on a basketball court and I'm an old man. 38 with two rebuilt knees to be exact and I didn't even play basketball in high school.

All of Roan Mountain is considered the elite family! That is where the "we" comes from. Trust me, playing one on one against Mark Byrd has made me a lot quicker in the past 5 years. Most 30 year olds are fat and washed up. I still sport wash boards with 19 in. arms and can run 10 miles a pop without ever letting up. So, I would be careful who you challenge to a game unless you know them.

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. You're way out of my league. What about checkers? Is your IQ as Big as your pecks? You have GOT to be your BIGGEST FAN! And who could blame you with dimensions like yours. You must be proud. Have you ever wondered, being 30 and all, if there were more to life than this? Do you ever win against Bird? That would be an accomplishment you could be proud of.

No way! I'll never be able to beat Mark Byrd. He is the greatest athlete to ever come out of east tennessee, and I will be very proud to be his brother in law this coming June. Having a few moments of fun on coacht everyday helps relieve some stress I have in the work place. I'm looking forward to Cloudland's domination of Unaka.