Cloudland spanked Unaka

THE KING

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 31 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826353239[/snapback]

No way! I'll never be able to beat Mark Byrd. He is the greatest athlete to ever come out of east tennessee, and I will be very proud to be his brother in law this coming June. Having a few moments of fun on coacht everyday helps relieve some stress I have in the work place. I'm looking forward to Cloudland's domination of Unaka.

Rusty says he will play the King one on one inside of Sonny Smith Gymnasium for charity. He didn't win many games up there during his career so this would be a chance from redemption. He said your dad could referee because he would get all the breaks. I appreciate him and your sister for the way they supported Rusty during his playing days. They are super people.

By the way you need to get Mark to fix that old piece of junk computer of yours. He's the one that's going to school to be the computer guru.

As for all that money, new cars and fancy clothes you have, enjoy it until June. If you're getting married, you'll be in the poor house after a couple of months. And Little "D" will be the one taking care of the money!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(starman @ Jan 31 2007 - 02:39 PM) 826353315[/snapback]

Rusty says he will play the King one on one inside of Sonny Smith Gymnasium for charity. He didn't win many games up there during his career so this would be a chance from redemption. He said your dad could referee because he would get all the breaks. I appreciate him and your sister for the way they supported Rusty during his playing days. They are super people.

By the way you need to get Mark to fix that old piece of junk computer of yours. He's the one that's going to school to be the computer guru.

As for all that money, new cars and fancy clothes you have, enjoy it until June. If you're getting married, you'll be in the poor house after a couple of months. And Little "D" will be the one taking care of the money!

The king has an even better idea. Rusty vs. Byrd at Snavely gym to raise money for the poor trailer park people on the creek so the men of the house can have their next Pabst Blue Ribbon! The opening event would be the King vs. Mrs. Whitehead in a loser shaves head match! I don't have much to lose in this contest! Larry Bowling would be the referee because I would get all the breaks. Then the big match with Byrd vs. Rusty. Rangerbook could be the waterboy and Cline could be the ref since he is so mature. And lets not forget about Wilsonball who got on here a couple of seasons ago and bragged about how great he and Cline were. What a joke! They couldn't even lace up Rusty's shoes. One thing I will say, though, my sister is probably the Biggest Rusty fan of all time. I started to just go ahead and buy them Ranger shirts and get it over with. Starman, do know how bad that makes the King feel?

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 1 2007 - 09:04 AM) 826354266[/snapback]

The king has an even better idea. Rusty vs. Byrd at Snavely gym to raise money for the poor trailer park people on the creek so the men of the house can have their next Pabst Blue Ribbon! The opening event would be the King vs. Mrs. Whitehead in a loser shaves head match! I don't have much to lose in this contest! Larry Bowling would be the referee because I would get all the breaks. Then the big match with Byrd vs. Rusty. Rangerbook could be the waterboy and Cline could be the ref since he is so mature. And lets not forget about Wilsonball who got on here a couple of seasons ago and bragged about how great he and Cline were. What a joke! They couldn't even lace up Rusty's shoes. One thing I will say, though, my sister is probably the Biggest Rusty fan of all time. I started to just go ahead and buy them Ranger shirts and get it over with. Starman, do know how bad that makes the King feel?

We still have time to convert you over to maroon before it's too late. Don't worry about your dad, he's one of those Highlander icons from the 1968 state tournament team. I've been told by several people that it was the best basketball team ever at Cloudland High School. My first cousin was all state at Hampton and I remember going to watch him against Sam Rogers and he was only a sophomore then.

Sam was one of the best players I've ever saw play at the high school level.

Going back and reading the archives about that 1968 team, I would have to agree.

Be proud of your dad, he's one of the finest Christian men that I've met in this lifetime.

By the way, after you convert over, I'll personally buy you a stock of maroon t-shirts. We might even let you be in charge of shinning that gold ball

I'm very proud of him and my sister as well. My dad has worked on the creek for 38 years. He really enjoyed the way Unaka played back in the early part of this decade when Rusty played. It kinda reminded him of his 68 team that went to state. Coach Ensor is a special kind of coach. It seems he knew how to get it done. Anyway, Starman, you are ruining my show on this board turning me into a Mr. Nice guy. No way, I'm not converting over. Hopefully, Cloudland will have a gold ball for me to shine on, real soon.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826354441[/snapback]

I'm very proud of him and my sister as well. My dad has worked on the creek for 38 years. He really enjoyed the way Unaka played back in the early part of this decade when Rusty played. It kinda reminded him of his 68 team that went to state. Coach Ensor is a special kind of coach. It seems he knew how to get it done. Anyway, Starman, you are ruining my show on this board turning me into a Mr. Nice guy. No way, I'm not converting over. Hopefully, Cloudland will have a gold ball for me to shine on, real soon.

You might have these people buffaloed, but I know that on the inside old king is a dang good fellow. You should be proud of your sports progams at Cloudland. I encountered nothing but great kids and some fine men coaching them. The same can be said about Unaka. That's what makes this such a great rival. It's all about community bragging rights. Nothing's any better than watching Cloudland, Unaka and Hampton play against each other.

My youngest is a freshman and I think he's going to be four or five inches taller than Rusty. He's 6'1, 240. Hopefully he'll be much stronger than the king. He loves the weight room. You can tell it's a slow day and I'm stuck in the office.

Big guy, you are making me melt. My arms feel like pillowcases right now. Its good that your boy is working out and trying to be something. There's way too much bad out there for young folk. Its a good thing he and Rusty have such a good, christian Dad to lead them. It makes a difference. I have tons of respect for you and your wife. By the way, I miss her posts. She kept me in line on here. Maybe I can talk you two into keeping your youngest one in blue and gold!