What Happened To Pigeon Forge January 17, 2007?

irish10

QUOTE(udave56 @ Jan 18 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826336104[/snapback]

UNION IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST PLACES TO WIN IN EAST TN!!

LOOK AT THERE HOME RECORD AND THE TEAMS THEY HAVE BEAT OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS

i would have to disagree with you on that one. we played there a few weeks back. they may have a good offense but if you have just as good d they dont know what to do. and they are also lazy on d sometimes.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BBallFan31 @ Jan 18 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826336288[/snapback]

Finally, Pigeon Forge looses and we don't have to hear how they are the best team in East Tennessee anymore. They have one of the weakest schedules in the area, that is why they are 21-1. They wouldn't be able to hang with 3/4 of the AAA teams in Knoxville or the surrounding area.

they would be able to beat most teams in Knoxville to say they wouldnt even be able to hang with some teams in Knoxville is rediculous. Ya their schedule may not be the toughest but fultons isnt exactly extremely hard. They would be definately be able to beat Karns and South Doyle and destroy Knox Central and West you cant say it wouldnt be a good game between them and powell, oak ridge, bearden. i think they could even give Farragut a good game

I also think they would beat Maryville and William Blunt, they already beat Heritage twice. Maryville just recentley lost to Alcoa (team PF beat at Alcoa). I think Fulton is toughest team in the Knoxville area and they recently were beat by Karns. i still think pf will make it to the state tourney this year, they may not even win a game there but i think they will be there. good luck to them

Pigeon Forge finally got a little dose of reality...

They are probably a very good team but come playoff time they will have a RUDE awakening! I'm not saying that because of their loss,cause almost everyone loses at some point during the season. I just think they'll have a very tough way to go once they get out of their district & region.

THE SQUAD