Marion County Warriors vs South Pittsburg

Tricky Dicky

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those refs were terrible tonight. I have never seen anything like it. At the end of the game, SP was up and end bounded the ball and Jasper was trying to intentionally foul them. They would not even call and intentional foul. This was the most ridiculous thing Fowl Raoul has ever seen. These refs need to be reported to TSSAA.

QUOTE(Fowl Raoul @ Jan 19 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826338570[/snapback]

Those refs were terrible tonight. I have never seen anything like it. At the end of the game, SP was up and end bounded the ball and Jasper was trying to intentionally foul them. They would not even call and intentional foul. This was the most ridiculous thing Fowl Raoul has ever seen. These refs need to be reported to TSSAA.

What were the final scores of both the girls' and boys' games? Thanks.

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Jan 20 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826339031[/snapback]

wow, i didnt see that one coming, they are better than i thought congrats jasper

SP couldn't hit anything at the line. Simply terrible. Missed way too many lay-ups too and short shots off the rebound. They were in position and took the shots but just could get them to drop. SP should have won by 15. Jasper played a good game and didn't miss much at the line. They were pretty hot on the 3's too. From what I hear it was probably the best they had played all year.

QUOTE(zonepirate @ Jan 20 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826339126[/snapback]

SP couldn't hit anything at the line. Simply terrible. Missed way too many lay-ups too and short shots off the rebound. They were in position and took the shots but just could get them to drop. SP should have won by 15. Jasper played a good game and didn't miss much at the line. They were pretty hot on the 3's too. From what I hear it was probably the best they had played all year.

This sounds like it was a good game, but I don't know if it was any better than the CSAS and Grace game that I went too. Sounds like this was a nail biter too. Who were the top scorers for both teams? Oh yea Zone Pirate, did you get your gift that Slick Rick left you?