franklin co. vs. shelbyville

ctownboy

somebody please get this guy outta here. This coach is killing this team! The best team in years and he consistently continues with his awkward stunts. Why is stovall and several of the other KEY players not starting? Please tell me it's not politics!! This guy has so much talent and so little brains!!! Keep an eye out for something with the teams moral! Fishy things are going around about the actions of some of the players.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tovall82 @ Jan 28 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826349545[/snapback]

somebody please get this guy outta here. This coach is killing this team! The best team in years and he consistently continues with his awkward stunts. Why is stovall and several of the other KEY players not starting? Please tell me it's not politics!! This guy has so much talent and so little brains!!! Keep an eye out for something with the teams moral! Fishy things are going around about the actions of some of the players.

I am aware that stovall and horton are not starting, which is puzzling in itself. But recently I have heard that Horton is no longer with them team and that he and stovall only played the last few minutes of the game against Columbia in which they lost. Also lost to Smyrna. Anybody have any info on this?

QUOTE(tovall82 @ Feb 1 2007 - 03:58 AM) 826354171[/snapback]

i believe horton quit. Stovall has too much talent to be coming off the bench for any team. They have lost three in a row now. I wonder if team is gonna fall apart after these recent losses.

In my opinion both have too much talent to be coming off the bench. Makes no sense to me Horton has been a two year starter before this year and Stovall rebounds and plays with so much energy I dont how you can keep them off the floor. What year is Stovall in ?

QUOTE(jrm2x @ Feb 1 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826354294[/snapback]

In my opinion both have too much talent to be coming off the bench. Makes no sense to me Horton has been a two year starter before this year and Stovall rebounds and plays with so much energy I dont how you can keep them off the floor. What year is Stovall in ?

Stovall is a Jr.