JACKSON COUNTY IS GOING DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT!

pc#1bobcatterfan

QUOTE(pc#1bobcatterfan @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826342572[/snapback]

JC aint nevr one nuthin. yall have one good year an think jus cuz you beet us up here and cheated to do that when you did beet us that your goin to beet us again well it aint happenen. Its a beet down yall gonna git and its gonna be bad! Bobcats will pound you by 20+

The only thing I can say is bring it on.

P.S. As you stand in awe when you enter the gym look at the trophy case and you will see a sample of what good bb boys and girls looks liike.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jchs39 @ Jan 26 2007 - 06:03 AM) 826346512[/snapback]

The only thing I can say is bring it on.

P.S. As you stand in awe when you enter the gym look at the trophy case and you will see a sample of what good bb boys and girls looks liike.

What do you mean in awe as we enter the gym at the trophy case? You need to do some research. Lets look at the State Titles:

Jackson Co Girls: 5

Pickett Co Girls: 5

Jackson Co Boys:0

Pickett Co Boys:2

So according to my math, you should be the one in awe when you step into pickett county's gym. Now with that our girls don't look like there gonna win one now or anytime soon, and yours could any year in the near future, but for now its tied. And that pc fan that is saying us by 25 is on something, please ignore him. Only about 4 hours away, should be a great boys game. I just hope Jackson Co. girls don't run us out of the gym by 40 or 50.