South Pittsburg at Richard Hardy

Tha Chosen One

Richard Hardy and SP play again on Monday. Same results - Likely. Don't try to use the tired excuse about playing SP. You never said anything about it before the game and you also said that you were for SP and Jasper didn't matter, because you thought you turned a corner. You scored well in the 20's but Zinna and Joe combined for 11? How do you expect to beat them when you minal contributations to the game like that? Just put some guys in who can really light up the scoreboard like Jason Marler and Cory Bryant. And that guy who used to play that They call Frodo, with the crazy hair.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ghostwriter @ Jan 25 2007 - 01:33 PM) 826345492[/snapback]

Richard Hardy and SP play again on Monday. Same results - Likely. Don't try to use the tired excuse about playing SP. You never said anything about it before the game and you also said that you were for SP and Jasper didn't matter, because you thought you turned a corner. You scored well in the 20's but Zinna and Joe combined for 11? How do you expect to beat them when you minal contributations to the game like that? Just put some guys in who can really light up the scoreboard like Jason Marler and Cory Bryant. And that guy who used to play that They call Frodo, with the crazy hair.

Ghostwriter you are correct that the Hawks didn't get much support from the other guys on the team. But that is what better get SP concerned. Robinson always had to go against Antonio so he never has been a force against SP. But Zinna has avg. 25 points per game against SP since he has played them. They had a bad game and still was only down 4 with a minute to go. I pretty sure that next game they will get more than 11 points between them and it may be a different game. South Pittsburg will always play them tough and are relentless on defense but I just don't think they have seen the best of Richard Hardy. It should be a good game again. Also both teams showed class and respect for each other after the game. It was nice to see.

QUOTE(Ghostwriter @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:33 PM) 826345492[/snapback]

you obviously must be a friend of them they CAN play good but they wont let themselves they get intimidated and scared, if they could play without fear then they would be awsome, personaly i havent used the excuse that we were tired, we were, but its not any reason to loose a game like that, we could have won it but we didnt finish is all we will play again monday after a break so it will be more fun then

QUOTE(oldtimeballer @ Jan 25 2007 - 03:59 PM) 826345777[/snapback]

Ghostwriter you are correct that the Hawks didn't get much support from the other guys on the team. But that is what better get SP concerned. Robinson always had to go against Antonio so he never has been a force against SP. But Zinna has avg. 25 points per game against SP since he has played them. They had a bad game and still was only down 4 with a minute to go. I pretty sure that next game they will get more than 11 points between them and it may be a different game. South Pittsburg will always play them tough and are relentless on defense but I just don't think they have seen the best of Richard Hardy. It should be a good game again. Also both teams showed class and respect for each other after the game. It was nice to see.

Actually Joe has usually had good games against SP, but he always fouled out. You are going way over when you say that the Zinna kid averaged 25 points against SP. Really he's a one dimensional player who can't get his shot off unless he pump fakes. He can't dribble and he can't get to the basket. I am not trying down your team I am just saying that really you have never beat the Pirates and they would probably have to give you the game in order to win, but let's just let the court do the talking Kay. You lost last time anyway so you will probably be the first Hawks team to lose two game to the Pirates in less than a week.

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:33 PM) 826347003[/snapback]

Actually Joe has usually had good games against SP, but he always fouled out. You are going way over when you say that the Zinna kid averaged 25 points against SP. Really he's a one dimensional player who can't get his shot off unless he pump fakes. He can't dribble and he can't get to the basket. I am not trying down your team I am just saying that really you have never beat the Pirates and they would probably have to give you the game in order to win, but let's just let the court do the talking Kay. You lost last time anyway so you will probably be the first Hawks team to lose two game to the Pirates in less than a week.

I did mean that Joe always fouled out due to having to play Antoino and was never a factor in the games. But you really need to watch the game film of Sp and RH if you think Zinna can't play. Last year was his first year to start as a sophmore. He scored 19 in the first game and 30 in their second game. Almost an avg of 25 PPG. He has been slowed by this years offense. The big guys are the vocal point of the offense "as they should be" and it has slowed him down getting in rythmn. He still is avg 12 PPG and in first in assist and steals for the Hawks. I do agree that he is one dimensional player but he is a shooter. Why try and be something that you are not. He can score 20 points any night when he is shooting. He can't have another bad game against SP if they want to win.

QUOTE(oldtimeballer @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826347216[/snapback]

I did mean that Joe always fouled out due to having to play Antoino and was never a factor in the games. But you really need to watch the game film of Sp and RH if you think Zinna can't play. Last year was his first year to start as a sophmore. He scored 19 in the first game and 30 in their second game. Almost an avg of 25 PPG. He has been slowed by this years offense. The big guys are the vocal point of the offense "as they should be" and it has slowed him down getting in rythmn. He still is avg 12 PPG and in first in assist and steals for the Hawks. I do agree that he is one dimensional player but he is a shooter. Why try and be something that you are not. He can score 20 points any night when he is shooting. He can't have another bad game against SP if they want to win.

you really dont know what you are talking about, if the stats you put on here were from the RH website then they are wrong,(the site is run by his father no offense) but we average stats every week he gets almost 9 ppg, howard gets more steals and west has more assists so im sorry to break it to you that you are incorrect on your "stats".....he can score 20 if he will let himself he will get exited or scared, when he does that he is nothing, but when he plays he is one of the best shooters aroud

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Jan 27 2007 - 03:19 AM) 826347846[/snapback]

you really dont know what you are talking about, if the stats you put on here were from the RH website then they are wrong,(the site is run by his father no offense) but we average stats every week he gets almost 9 ppg, howard gets more steals and west has more assists so im sorry to break it to you that you are incorrect on your "stats".....he can score 20 if he will let himself he will get exited or scared, when he does that he is nothing, but when he plays he is one of the best shooters aroud

Mr Levi , why are you dogging out your own player. If you would make your layups when he gives you a perfect pass he would average 10 assist a game. Maybe he should stop passing to you and his assist and points may go up. Every game get get a chance to see he puts at least 3 or four assists right in your hands and you miss it. I guess he will need to start passing into Robinson. Remember this u r only as good as the people passing you the ball. If they don't pass U won't score. If you would atart passing more to get your team mates involved maybe you guys would beat some of the teams you should. the best thing for you to do is stop talking on this site and start working on your team unity .

QUOTE(oldhawk @ Jan 27 2007 - 07:34 AM) 826347890[/snapback]

Mr Levi , why are you dogging out your own player. If you would make your layups when he gives you a perfect pass he would average 10 assist a game. Maybe he should stop passing to you and his assist and points may go up. Every game get get a chance to see he puts at least 3 or four assists right in your hands and you miss it. I guess he will need to start passing into Robinson. Remember this u r only as good as the people passing you the ball. If they don't pass U won't score. If you would atart passing more to get your team mates involved maybe you guys would beat some of the teams you should. the best thing for you to do is stop talking on this site and start working on your team unity .

very well said mr. zina. but it dont matter who z passes two richard hardy still cant beat sp. we dont care what anybodys stats are when it comes to playing da gaem, richard hardy is just like theyve always been. weak.

QUOTE(oldhawk @ Jan 27 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826347890[/snapback]

Keep Dreamin

The stats they got were not from our website. They haven't been updated in a while . The ones I have are from the stats from your stat man and if you look Zinna is scoring 9.9 a game . Please don't insinuate that I pad his stats. I'm not sure where they got 12 points per game . I get the stats from what is submitted to the Times Free press. Also a a player or a fan from another school is dogging out one of your players and then one of your fans or team mates step in to defend him and you dog them out. That aint right. You know as well as I do that with out Corey your scoring avg goes down.

QUOTE(oldhawk @ Jan 27 2007 - 07:34 AM) 826347890[/snapback]

yea i do miss a lot of layups im not very good as i have stated a few times, yes if we didnt have Z i would loose a lot of scoring but i dont need to score for us to win, last night i had only 6, but 5 assists, but you have said that i dont pass the ball? hows that then? you dont need to tell me what i need to do sir you can mind your own business and read and reply to the posts like everyone else if you dont like it then say somthing but dont tell me what to do