CLASS A DISTRICT 11 MVP?

jamieroper

As a CHS fan please don't make us responsible for this fool basketballknowitall. We haven't ever gotten on here just to stir things up. This person has obviously got some mental issues. I'm not 100% sure they are from C'town they act like a hurt RHS/ SFHS parent maybe a parent of one of the former players. Regardless you are miss guided basketballknowitall your not a fan your a loud mouth who is an embarassement to a group or school you are trying to support. A true Cornersville fan would never act out and say the things you have said. We have to much respect for our district 11A opponents!

QUOTE(basketballknowitall @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826341702[/snapback]

Sara Barnett and Lizzy Hewitt are better than Bull and Gliddun. We will show you Tuesday Night

You could have simply said "Sara Barnett and Lizzy Hewitt are #1 and #2 in my opinion". You idiot.

As far as Cornersville fans saying that this idiot is from Richland or Santa Fe, Cull you own nuts, do not blame them on us. Although I do agree that this idiot has mental problems and does not reflect the opinion of the Cornersville fans I know.

I am pretty sure I know who blowthemall is. The problem is Glidden has ran circles around this player or this parent's kid and they cannot stand it. Don't hate the player, hate the game, if you must hate!!!!

Good luck Cornersville tonight, nobody is taking you lightly. Good luck to Lizzy too. Hope you are over the flu. Take care of yourself, I know your sister is really worried about you.

QUOTE(utladyvols18 @ Jan 22 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826341911[/snapback]

I would say the top 4 contenders are as follows (in no particular order)

Rachel Glidden-Richland

Lindsey Sewell-Santa Fe

Lizzy Hewitt-Cornersville

Macenze White-Santa Fe

I believe that it is Glidden award to lose, which she will not do.

Some of the others I would consider are:

Bell (Richland)

Russell (Richland)

Sewell (Santa Fe)

White (Santa Fe)

Hewitt (Cornersville)

maybe some others, I am not good with names. I left a couple players off because they have not played the entire year. One is because of injury, the other we still have no clue for sure why she is missing games.