Region 8 Championship

ut18vols

Tonight the Region 8 Championship goes down at Hendersonville High School at 4:30 pm.

The Brackets are as follows

1st round:

1) H'ville

8) Bye

5) Mt. Juliet

4)LaVergne

3) Springfield

6) Beech

7) Smyrna(not attending)

2) Wilson Central

Post anything about the tourney on here and whoever gets the results post them ASAP. If you want to post your predictions for the tournament.

My Predictions

2nd round

1)H'ville

4)Mt. Juliet

3)Springfield

2) Wilson Central

Finals

1)Hendersonville

3)Springfield

Region 8 Champion

Springfield Go Bruise Brothers!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight the Region 8 Championship goes down at Hendersonville High School at 4:30 pm.

The Brackets are as follows

1st round:

1) H'ville

8) Bye

5) Mt. Juliet

4)LaVergne

3) Springfield

6) Beech

7) Smyrna

2) Wilson Central

Post anything about the tourney on here and whoever gets the results post them ASAP. If you want to post your predictions for the tournament.

My Predictions

2nd round

1)H'ville

4)Mt. Juliet

3)Springfield

2) Wilson Central

Finals

1)Hendersonville

3)Springfield

Region 8 Champion

Springfield Go Bruise Brothers!!!!

It could happen!

QUOTE(ut18vols @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:26 AM) 826342275[/snapback]

Word from the Region 8 board is that Smyrna is not competing tonight and they have informed H'ville, so i take that guys word and it looks like Wilson Central gets a bye to the semis.

Looks like wilson will be sitting pretty. Waiting on springfield to get to them. Unless Beech gets lucky and wins the right matches.

QUOTE(werazzlin @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:39 PM) 826342473[/snapback]

Looks like wilson will be sitting pretty. Waiting on springfield to get to them. Unless Beech gets lucky and wins the right matches.

there is no way for beech to win against wilson central, their coaches are lot smarter than they look but I am pretty sure beech can win against springfield because I cannot say the same for them.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Jan 23 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826342522[/snapback]

IMHO-They don't have a full team! Giving up a lot of points up front. Time to get your kids healthy before individual region/state. Cost.

Just a few reasons.

They have also already scheduled a Tri tonight against Forrest at Blackman though I'm not sure they are going there either. I believe they only have about 4-5 healthy wrestlers anyway.

QUOTE(werazzlin @ Jan 23 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826342473[/snapback]

Springfield should advance to the semi,(hopefully do better against W.C. this time), they have a full line-up and hopefully they can get the matches they need to win it all. It will be tough but ill be cheering for them.

QUOTE(ut18vols @ Jan 23 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826342652[/snapback]

Springfield should advance to the semi,(hopefully do better against W.C. this time), they have a full line-up and hopefully they can get the matches they need to win it all. It will be tough but ill be cheering for them.

I'm staying faithful to my team, Wilson Central should win this with no problems especially our 189 he may wrestle up a couple of weight classes

QUOTE(wrestler813 @ Jan 23 2007 - 02:50 PM) 826342659[/snapback]

I'm staying faithful to my team, Wilson Central should win this with no problems especially our 189 he may wrestle up a couple of weight classes

I told you guys a few weeks ago in my earlier posts that this guy is a Wilson Central kid......possibly, probably an upper weight class??????

I promise I will find out who tonight........