Cookeville AAU WRESTLING

demondog1

QUOTE(demondog1 @ Jan 24 2007 - 02:25 PM) 826344104[/snapback]

I JUST FOUND OUT SIGNUPS WERE ON TUESDAY THE 23RD. CAN I STILL SIGN MY SON UP? DOES IT MATTER WHAT COUNTY WE LIVE IN? WHO CAN I CONTACT?

IF ANY ONE CAN HELP, THANKS ALOT.

Drop by the Highschool any day this week during practice and I'm sure we can get you straitened out.

QUOTE(eagle215 @ Jan 24 2007 - 02:03 PM) 826344149[/snapback]

Try going to the AAu website...www.seaausports.com and looking for the wrstling coaches name for your area. I know there is a tourny their on 2/24 you will be in the west region. there should be some contact info there.

It looks like the Coach is J satterfield. His e-mail address is on the flier at the aau website for the tourny on 2/24.

QUOTE(demondog1 @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:12 PM) 826344319[/snapback]

YOU IN COOKEVILLE, IF SO WHAT'S PRACTICE TIME AND WHERE?

Practice is usually at Cookeville High School at 3:30. I go to tech and help out there with the wrestlers. I'm not sure how far away you are, but I'm sure Coach Cook would be able to point you in the right direction.

QUOTE(Felto 06 @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:23 AM) 826344924[/snapback]

Practice is usually at Cookeville High School at 3:30. I go to tech and help out there with the wrestlers. I'm not sure how far away you are, but I'm sure Coach Cook would be able to point you in the right direction.

when did tech get a wrestling team??? or is club?

QUOTE(footballfan9926 @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826346917[/snapback]

he meant he helps out with the Cookeville Wrestling program. Tech does not have a club team, but it should. Just from some of the guys i know who go here, we could field a pretty good team. We have a few TN state medals here that i know of.

Yes and I am one of them....How could we go about organizing one? I am more than Interested in this idea.