Top Post Players

sportsnut46

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826347688[/snapback]

DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT I WOULD LOVE , LOVE , LOVE TO PLAY UNION CITY AGAIN ON A COUPLE DAYS REST.. GAINES 3RD GAME IN A ROW WAS TOUGH ON HIM AND I REALIZE EVERYONE PLAYED 3 GAMES IN 3 DAYS . BUT AT 6FT7 320 IT WAS MORE DIFFICULT ON HIM THEN MOST. GAINES PLAYED LOUSY THAT GAME . HE WASNT MOVING AT ALL. ANYWAY I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE YA PLAY LIBERTY CUZ I THINK YOU COULD PLAY WITH THEM AND POSSIBLY BEAT THEM... I HAVE ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD FOR UNION CITYS TEAM.. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE BUT I THINK IF WE PLAYED AGAIN IT WOULD BE ALOT CLOSER AND IF WE PLAYED OUR BEST GAME WE COULD WIN..

What about Garret Wood? Is he 6'5 or around 6'3? I have heard a couple different stories on White House big men. Which one is better? And also which one has the better chance of playing college basketball?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennesseevols @ Jan 27 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826348555[/snapback]

What about Garret Wood? Is he 6'5 or around 6'3? I have heard a couple different stories on White House big men. Which one is better? And also which one has the better chance of playing college basketball?

WOOD IS ABOUT 6FT 5 . HE RUNS THE FLOOR VERY WELL AND IS A GREAT REBOUNDER.. IF HE WORKS ON HIS SHOT AND HIS HANDS ALL SUMMER HE COULD PLAY SOMEWHERE... HE IS VERY STRONG...GAINES COULD PLAY D1 IF HE LOST WEIGHT AND WANTED IT ENOUGH BUT HE SEEMS TO WANT TO GO THE FOOTBALL PATH FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD.. WOOD WILL PROBABLY PLAY D2 OR NAIA...

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Jan 27 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826348733[/snapback]

WOOD IS ABOUT 6FT 5 . HE RUNS THE FLOOR VERY WELL AND IS A GREAT REBOUNDER.. IF HE WORKS ON HIS SHOT AND HIS HANDS ALL SUMMER HE COULD PLAY SOMEWHERE... HE IS VERY STRONG...GAINES COULD PLAY D1 IF HE LOST WEIGHT AND WANTED IT ENOUGH BUT HE SEEMS TO WANT TO GO THE FOOTBALL PATH FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD.. WOOD WILL PROBABLY PLAY D2 OR NAIA...

Thanks.

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826345516[/snapback]

Senior at Clarksville High, Sean Merriweather is tough inside. He's not just a back to the basket player, put agile and runs the floor well. Probably would have to play a 2 or a 3 in college.

As of now he is getting recruited to play a Combo Forward spot meaning the 3/4. It would be a added bonus if he gets his ball handle taken care of and shooting off the bounce then he could end up being a solid 3 at the next level. Because with his athletic ability, he would be a tough matchup.

ZEKE MASON......only a sophmore and getting looked at by multiple SEC teams and other top D1 teams!!! he is dominant inside and can shoot the three probably better then any other true center in the state!! He is already in the top 100 of his recruiting class and he will continue to make his name know through the next years!!!

QUOTE(ThePenguin @ Jan 28 2007 - 04:59 PM) 826349404[/snapback]

ZEKE MASON......only a sophmore and getting looked at by multiple SEC teams and other top D1 teams!!! he is dominant inside and can shoot the three probably better then any other true center in the state!! He is already in the top 100 of his recruiting class and he will continue to make his name know through the next years!!!

What school does he play for?

QUOTE(ThePenguin @ Jan 28 2007 - 03:59 PM) 826349404[/snapback]

GUESS HIS 3'S WEREN'T FALLING LAST NIGHT AGAINST LIPSCOMB..I BET ROGERS GAINES FROM WHITE HOUSE SHOOTS THE THREE JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER..GAINES HAS AN INCREDIBLE TOUCH...

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826346149[/snapback]

ROGERS "BIG DADDY" GAINES -- WHITE HOUSE

6FT 7 1/2 320 JUNIOR

BIG TIME PLAYER BUT PROBABLY WILL PLAY D1 FOOTBALL SOMEWHERE BUT HE COULD PLAY D1 BBALL IF HE LOST ABOUT 30-50 LBS. HE SHOOTS THE 3 LIKE A GUARD. HAS HUGE HAND'S ... HE'S ALSO A GREAT PASSER

MATTHEW FOX GOODPASTURE 6FT9 SENIOR

VERY IMPRESSIVE DEFENSIVE PLAYER ALSO HAS A SOFT TOUCH ON THE MID RANGE JUMPERS

HAVEN'T SEEN DREW KELLY OR ZEKE MASON YET BUT I HEAR THEY ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE...I THINK BOTH ARE SOPHS SO THEY MUST BE BIG TIME PROSPECTS

Z Mason and Drew Kelly are hands down the best big men in the midsate, I havent seen any other posts or heard of any others except in the midstate. Z Mason puts on a show when he gets the ball and Drew Kelly and his team is too hard to beat. But if there is any other big men please notify me so I can check them out. Go Lions

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Jan 28 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826349853[/snapback]

GUESS HIS 3'S WEREN'T FALLING LAST NIGHT AGAINST LIPSCOMB..I BET ROGERS GAINES FROM WHITE HOUSE SHOOTS THE THREE JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER..GAINES HAS AN INCREDIBLE TOUCH...

Have you heard that CPA starts 4 sophomores? Also they are second in there division behind Lipscomb? You can not throw any cheap shots at how impressive CPA is looking this season. Lipscomb will be dreading the District Tournement when they have to face CPA for the Championship.