Riverdale

uncfan09

QUOTE(fearthespear08 @ Apr 26 2007 - 07:40 PM) 826446267[/snapback]alright, i'll give you 500 cool points for talking bad to a 17 year old on the computer... does that make you feel better?

first of all you don't even know who i am, you came on the field after the smyrna game looking for me... who does that? you asked all the players who fearthespear was.... i could careless if you know who i am.... you like to talk real big behind the computer and i can promise you that you wouldn't say any of this to my face

you're on coacht at 9 o'clock in the morning...... do you seriously not have a life? i mean you said you saved my posts that i have said? are you being serious? come on now, i think you've take that a little too far.... you said i said all this stuff before the second game, i said one thing and that is it.... and you agreed with me on what i said if my memory serves me right..

you've beaten us one time, you scored one touchdown on us last year, we doubled you offensive yardage with a one armed quarter back and a second string back field the second game

i told you congrats, i said we made mistakes, and i didn't get back on the t until about a month ago.... so i don't know how i whinned and whinned..... you're a grown man.... act you age.... telling everybody to go look how you got on to me.... goodjob! maybe you will realize how juvenile you sound.... i'm done talking to you

you are correct and I sincerly apologize

I would like this years post to be more about football and less about bashing folks ands after seeing smyrna kidsface rubbed in it for years and years it gets a little old and I probably over reacted

so once again I apologize and you are right I should never get sunk into arguing with a 17 yr old kid but it was just a bad day I guess

believe it or not 2p and I had epic arguments years ago and now have civil conversations about football

I am willing to let it go and hopefully we can just talk football

the reason I looked for you after the 1st game was to tell you you sure backed up everything you said I have never seen a more dominating effort by an offensive line

good luck to you in 07

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 26 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826446275[/snapback]you are correct and I sincerly apologize

I would like this years post to be more about football and less about bashing folks ands after seeing smyrna kidsface rubbed in it for years and years it gets a little old and I probably over reacted

so once again I apologize and you are right I should never get sunk into arguing with a 17 yr old kid but it was just a bad day I guess

believe it or not 2p and I had epic arguments years ago and now have civil conversations about football

I am willing to let it go and hopefully we can just talk football

it's cool man... don't worry about it.... talking football is more fun than talking trash anyway

QUOTE(fearthespear08 @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826446282[/snapback]it's cool man... don't worry about it.... talking football is more fun than talking trash anyway

i agree and a little trash is ok /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I just over reacted as I noted and if you knew me you would know that is not my nature but I back my team 100% and if I was at riverdale I would back them the same.

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826446288[/snapback]i agree and a little trash is ok /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I just over reacted as I noted and if you knew me you would know that is not my nature but I back my team 100% and if I was at riverdale I would back them the same.

That is the thing about us die hard CoachT'ers......we are passionate about our teams. We back them in good times and in bad. Believe me , it is easier to post in good times, but your team needs you more in the rough times. We take grief from other schools, and we GIVe grief back. Sometimes we go over the line ......we make some folk angry...and sometimes we feel ashamed at how we react on here. The fact remains, we will continue to post no matter what. Other posters come and go......but the REAL fans are here to stay. We are what this site is all about.....and bet money that we are responsible for a LOT of the T's hits.....we controversial posters of REGION 4!!!!!!!!!

agreed

and as you know most of the posters on here support our teams with more than just words but time and dollars

I have put several on my ignore list just so I won't get lured into arguing with teenagers but sometimes I forget.

the facts remain I like hs football and this is the place to keep up with whats going on

QUOTE(StrengthandHonor @ Apr 26 2007 - 07:19 PM) 826446256[/snapback]If you average the 5 (center, 2 gaurds, 2 tackles) currently working with the first group = 6'4", 260 lbs.

Too early to tell on QB.

yeah and someone was asking for a depth chart earlier, i think i remember this correctly as i saw the olineman's depth chart monday or tuesday...

LT: David Summeral

LG: David Spurlock

C: Travis Lilienthaw

RG: Ladarius Verge

RT: Michael Pope

GREAT talent 2 deep with guys like Chase Patterson, DeAndre Miller, Alex Smithson, and Carson Tinker.

thats some REALLY big guys. all 1st team have recieved D1 letters by this point i believe, i believe all of them will sign D1 (sounds unrealistic but truley possible with this group, although verge will sign for his skills at DT more than likely). this should be the best line in the state.

to the players: whats the depth chart at QB lookin like right now?

BTW i dont think anyone has mentioned our scrimmages yet, we will host Hillwood and travel to Coffee County /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:01 PM) 826446188[/snapback]Riverdaleman.. i do hope that you are wrong.. i strongly want Coach A 2 stay around a very long time & am glad 4 Wyant he was able 2 find another position that fit him. Best of luck 2 him & may he be happy there so not return 2 riverdale

i am NOT SAYING coach A will be gone at any point and time i am saying that IF it were to come open or another opportunity to be a head coach