Greeneville-Science Hill Radio

Challenger

QUOTE(Challenger @ Jan 29 2007 - 12:11 PM) 826350251[/snapback]

910 did not do the game saturday for some reason

I think that is a joke. Science Hill basketball has a lot of tradition and can't get a single radio station to carry them every game. I understand it is all about the $$$ and ETSU takes priority at WJCW, but the DB game was over at about 5:00 and AM 1320 was free to swap the game over there. Not sure if Bill Meade had a King College game to call but I'm sure somebody was available to do play-by-play. Like I said, really disappointing for a big match up. I'm sure there was more local interest for this game than ETSU and Lipscomb...just my opinion

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Jan 29 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826350317[/snapback]

I think that is a joke. Science Hill basketball has a lot of tradition and can't get a single radio station to carry them every game. I understand it is all about the $$$ and ETSU takes priority at WJCW, but the DB game was over at about 5:00 and AM 1320 was free to swap the game over there. Not sure if Bill Meade had a King College game to call but I'm sure somebody was available to do play-by-play. Like I said, really disappointing for a big match up. I'm sure there was more local interest for this game than ETSU and Lipscomb...just my opinion

you gotta pay to play!