Camden Lions 07

BOB_COOTER

• 2 months later...

QUOTE(rcombs @ Apr 19 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826440877[/snapback]May as well throw my $.02 in here.

I think they do 9-1 this year, and I see them winning the region outright. And, I think they get the respect this year because of the tough schedule.

Does Camden return a lot from last year?

It seemed like last year the defense was lights out, after looking at all there scores. A lot of low scoring games.

Will the defense be just as good as last year?

Good luck this year.

QUOTE(nick81 @ Apr 20 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826441794[/snapback]Cmaden doesnt return a whole lot but they way they wor k wil make up for it. they dont have a Boyd but they got the next best thing Leon Williams. And all the stareters this years have alot of experince from last season!!!!!!!

Camden returns a large portion of their front seven on defense and most of their offensive line. Also, Spencer Berry will be returning for his second year starting at quarterback. He has a very strong arm, and is deadly accurate when given time. They still have the great full backs for their system, and Leon looked unstoppable against McKenzie and Union City in the spring games. Andy Travis has also gotten stronger and should see some time with the rock in his hands also.

They are indeed returning a lot more than people think and have some underclassmen that saw significant playing time who will step in and fill holes, and be role players. And if the spring games are any indication, they look to be more physical and stronger than last year. Think they'll be hitting people pretty hard.