East Robertson 2007 schedule

timbdp

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have the region schedule with Goodpasture, Ezell harding, CPA, DCA, Fairview, Harpeth, and Franklin road.

And then of course they have a big rivalry with Jo Byrns every year.

They also Added Friendship Christian School to their schedule for the comming year.

That leaves one more non-region game that i do not know who it will be.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Mar 25 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826422571[/snapback]Well they have the region schedule with Goodpasture, Ezell harding, CPA, DCA, Fairview, Harpeth, and Franklin road.

And then of course they have a big rivalry with Jo Byrns every year.

They also Added Friendship Christian School to their schedule for the comming year.

That leaves one more non-region game that i do not know who it will be.

Harpeth & Fairview are no longer in that region /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

East Robertson will play FRA, CPA, DCA, Ezell Harding, Goodpasture, & Jo Byrns I know for a fact. The other four games are a mystery???????????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I know the week prior to week zero East Robertson will be hosting a jamboree and in that jamboree they'll be playing Cheatham Co.

QUOTE(timbdp @ Apr 5 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826430996[/snapback]what week and where?

what week and where?

what week and where?

I'm not sure of either. You boys sure do have a hard schedule. I pitty ya'll though. We used to have to battle it out with the private schools with ya'll and it wasnt fun. I respected East Robertson. They always gave us a battle and I'm sure this year will be no different.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:05 PM) 826430943[/snapback]East Robertson will play FRA, CPA, DCA, Ezell Harding, Goodpasture, & Jo Byrns I know for a fact. The other four games are a mystery???????????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I know the week prior to week zero East Robertson will be hosting a jamboree and in that jamboree they'll be playing Cheatham Co.

I heard that they may include Jo Byrns & Greenbrier but I am not 100% sure /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...