Mt. Juliet at Wilson Central

hoopenitup

WC is getting better as the year has gone on. They have the guards to play with MJ. It's just a matter of if MJ will be hitting from outside. If they have 2 or hot then MJ wins. If KC is the only one hot then it may be a long night for MJ.

Yes, MJ has the best guard play in the state and they are the most fit team in the state. Credit Fryer. That's his thing. First be in shape, then the rest will come.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 4 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826358438[/snapback]

Next prediction, MJ wins the game and WC'ers start the 'its tough to beat a team three times in a row' chant

Go Bears!

Beyond, you forgot the prediction of those whining, "Tough game for the zebras, very poor crew." Shhhhhhhhhh

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 3 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826356889[/snapback]

There is no secret between these teams and coaches. The key is execution and guard play...someone on a post a while back made what I think was a great observation regarding the High School girl's game - it is played below the rim.

WC has too many posts and not enough handlers to defeat MJ. Fryer continues to outcoach everybody and will on Tuesday night (only after taking care of business against Lebanon this evening - this team does not look ahead)

I have been advocating the quiet approach all year for this version of the Bears, they are hard nosed, tough and do not bray about their place in the state...they 'just do it'.

I love the papers and WC fans stating HOT and PEAKING...my question is how could WC possibly lose the District Reg season title this year, hmmm?

The Bears were a bit sick and banged up last two games, and still won. As they will tonight, as they will Tuesday night.

Speed Kills.

Go Bears!

Central just had too much muscle inside for Lady Bears

Don't know the stats from the game but I'd bet Central out rebounded Lady Bears by 20+

I thought Van Atta had a good game. She made some tough shots.

So, after 2 games its 1 for Lady Bears and 1 for Wilson Central.

And oh by the way I do believe MJ is going to be regualr season district champion with a first round bye. Considering the amout of talent both teams had returning I think its incredible MJ wins the regular season championship.

Central returning Jenkins, Hassle, and Willians and add in 2 girls from MJ to the starting lineup and of the MJ starting 5 NONE were starting at the end of last season I think its a no brainer on who had done the best coaching job.

Congraulations WC on your victory. This could be the second of 3 more contests. Meaning a final match up in the Glass House.....

QUOTE(MtJBears @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826362030[/snapback]

Central just had too much muscle inside for Lady Bears

Don't know the stats from the game but I'd bet Central out rebounded Lady Bears by 20+

I thought Van Atta had a good game. She made some tough shots.

So, after 2 games its 1 for Lady Bears and 1 for Wilson Central.

And oh by the way I do believe MJ is going to be regualr season district champion with a first round bye. Considering the amout of talent both teams had returning I think its incredible MJ wins the regular season championship.

Central returning Jenkins, Hassle, and Willians and add in 2 girls from MJ to the starting lineup and of the MJ starting 5 NONE were starting at the end of last season I think its a no brainer on who had done the best coaching job.

Congraulations WC on your victory. This could be the second of 3 more contests. Meaning a final match up in the Glass House.....

That would be great! Wilson County would pack that house.

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 7 2007 - 04:18 PM) 826362412[/snapback]

Just in case you are curious, I'd say it again (and again) - no bite marks here!

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 4 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826358438[/snapback]

Next prediction, MJ wins the game and WC'ers start the 'its tough to beat a team three times in a row' chant

Go Bears!

I'll say it again...Beyond, you forgot the prediction of those whining, "Tough game for the zebras, very poor crew." Shhhhhhhhhh