Mt. Juliet at Wilson Central

hoopenitup

QUOTE(MtJBears @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826362030[/snapback]

Central just had too much muscle inside for Lady Bears

Don't know the stats from the game but I'd bet Central out rebounded Lady Bears by 20+

I thought Van Atta had a good game. She made some tough shots.

So, after 2 games its 1 for Lady Bears and 1 for Wilson Central.

And oh by the way I do believe MJ is going to be regualr season district champion with a first round bye. Considering the amout of talent both teams had returning I think its incredible MJ wins the regular season championship.

Central returning Jenkins, Hassle, and Willians and add in 2 girls from MJ to the starting lineup and of the MJ starting 5 NONE were starting at the end of last season I think its a no brainer on who had done the best coaching job.

Congraulations WC on your victory. This could be the second of 3 more contests. Meaning a final match up in the Glass House.....

Good point about coaching, looks like the shoes will somewhat be on the other foot next year. I have thought all year WC should have (at the appropriate time) gone deeper and longer to the bench in preparation for those 3 graduating this year. Now time has run out so it will be up to AAU to get the next group in shape I guess. Oh well, first things first...GO WILDCATS... all the way to the glass house!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SayWhut? @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826362748[/snapback]

I'll say it again...Beyond, you forgot the prediction of those whining, "Tough game for the zebras, very poor crew." Shhhhhhhhhh

Were you at the game? Hmmm? The rain fell on all...

QUOTE(NOMOORE @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:37 AM) 826363198[/snapback]

Ref to post 19

QUOTE(hoopenitup @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826362758[/snapback]

Good point about coaching, looks like the shoes will somewhat be on the other foot next year. I have thought all year WC should have (at the appropriate time) gone deeper and longer to the bench in preparation for those 3 graduating this year. Now time has run out so it will be up to AAU to get the next group in shape I guess. Oh well, first things first...GO WILDCATS... all the way to the glass house!

Heard that Jessie Christopher has asked to transfer to Shelbyville's AAU team (no kidding, heard this at the game) for this summer...

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 8 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826363570[/snapback]

Ref to post 19

Heard that Jessie Christopher has asked to transfer to Shelbyville's AAU team (no kidding, heard this at the game) for this summer...

Yes, it seems the Christopher family will never be happy where they are playing. Always burning bridges and moving on. Hummmmm, maybe there is a pattern here.

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 8 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826363570[/snapback]

Ref to post 19

Can't confirm that, but I heard the same rumor. Curious as to why the move.

QUOTE(monsterball @ Feb 8 2007 - 12:53 PM) 826363610[/snapback]

Yes, it seems the Christopher family will never be happy where they are playing. Always burning bridges and moving on. Hummmmm, maybe there is a pattern here.

From what I hear, the Christopher family is perfectly happy being a part of teams who want her for her talent. I believe Jessie is a wonderful kid, and it seems like people like you are the ones unhappy. It must be hard to live such an unhappy life that you judge everyone elses achievements and try to make them look bad.

Havent heard any of the rumors about christopher and i really doubt any of them are even close to true. WC is happy to have her. Lets celebrate the WC win over MJ and continue this great season. This is just a nasty rumor ment to take away from the strong play of the Wilson Central players. Everytime there is a postive (wins over shelbyville and MJ) lets bring up a negative and thats just to bad. Keep up the good Work Wildcats!

QUOTE(Mailman05 @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826364605[/snapback]

Havent heard any of the rumors about christopher and i really doubt any of them are even close to true. WC is happy to have her. Lets celebrate the WC win over MJ and continue this great season. This is just a nasty rumor ment to take away from the strong play of the Wilson Central players. Everytime there is a postive (wins over shelbyville and MJ) lets bring up a negative and thats just to bad. Keep up the good Work Wildcats!

Good point, Mailman. Possibly WC could see these negative posts as compliments. The big wins have only drawn more attention to the Lady Wildcats and folks want to pick apart and cause dissention within good teams.

Regarding AAU, anyone's AAU team choice is just that, their choice. Be real! How many girls play their entire AAU career with the same team? This thread started out MJ vs. WC, "not let's gossip about the Christophers."

Go Lady Cats!

QUOTE(NF4EVA @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826364470[/snapback]

From what I hear, the Christopher family is perfectly happy being a part of teams who want her for her talent. I believe Jessie is a wonderful kid, and it seems like people like you are the ones unhappy. It must be hard to live such an unhappy life that you judge everyone elses achievements and try to make them look bad.

ALL the schools she played for wanted her for her talent!!!! DUH

No one is judging anything, there is a pattern from what I have heard, but none of this really affects my happiness. Just heard about it and stated an opinion.

As for trying to make a family look bad........people are very capable of doing that themselves.

You are right, let's get back to the topic at hand. It is high school season.....NOT AAU!