Cloudland hammers North Greene

THE KING

Cloudland absolutely obliterated North Greene backing my earlier statement that it would be "spank city" when the Huskies came to Sonny Smith. Proving that Greene County refs are bought and paid for, the Landers hammered the same team that nearly defeated them a month ago. The score was 85-35 and the freshman played the 4th quarter. The difference in the talent was evident from the get-go. Also, giving the fans some excitement was an unexpected dunk from 5'10" Cody Hughes. Everyone thought it would be Brett Stockton at 6'5", but no the little man took it to the house!! Whooo!! I believe Cloudland is coming together at just the right time. I look for a big spanking to be handed to Unaka to tune up for a showdown with Hampton. Look out!! Whoooooo!!

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 3 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826356897[/snapback]

Cloudland absolutely obliterated North Greene backing my earlier statement that it would be "spank city" when the Huskies came to Sonny Smith. Proving that Greene County refs are bought and paid for, the Landers hammered the same team that nearly defeated them a month ago. The score was 85-35 and the freshman played the 4th quarter. The difference in the talent was evident from the get-go. Also, giving the fans some excitement was an unexpected dunk from 5'10" Cody Hughes. Everyone thought it would be Brett Stockton at 6'5", but no the little man took it to the house!! Whooo!! I believe Cloudland is coming together at just the right time. I look for a big spanking to be handed to Unaka to tune up for a showdown with Hampton. Look out!! Whoooooo!!

King was you there to see the dunk or did someone tell you about it. If you did see it was it a good one or was it a gumby. Wish I could have been there . Anyway Ill be there Tuesday Lord willing . Cant wait