8AA MVP

Sumner County

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826364420[/snapback]

EVERYONE KNOWS 8AA IS DOWN THIS YEAR.....ITS NO SECRET... TELL US SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW...WELCH IS A SUPER POINT GUARD.. RUCKER IS A SUPER SLASHER.. AND WOOD IS A SOLID POWER FORWARD...NO ONE SAID THEIR WERENT OTHER TALENTED PLAYERS IN THE DISTRICT.. BUT OVERALL TEAMS ARE DOWN ... WE REALIZE THIS AND WE DO UNDERSTAND THAT OTHER REGIONS ARE TOUGHER BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE CANT BEAT THEM... IM THRU REPLYING TO YOUR POSTS ....I DONT HAVE TIME FOR SIMPLETONS

Celtic Boy, talk to Barnes and tell him to have a huge night tonight. He should be able to get 20+ in his sleep against Portland. All of the great players in the district are on the White House team, so explain why White House doesn't have more people averaging double digits. I can't believe Barnes isn't averaging at least 18 - 20 per game.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 9 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826365336[/snapback]

Celtic Boy, talk to Barnes and tell him to have a huge night tonight. He should be able to get 20+ in his sleep against Portland. All of the great players in the district are on the White House team, so explain why White House doesn't have more people averaging double digits. I can't believe Barnes isn't averaging at least 18 - 20 per game.

if u would like to know why barnes doesn't score 18-20 a night its because the starters are down on the bench shortly after halftime because the game is already over.

QUOTE(biggin17 @ Feb 9 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826365349[/snapback]

if u would like to know why barnes doesn't score 18-20 a night its because the starters are down on the bench shortly after halftime because the game is already over.

So they have won all of these games with the starters only playing half of the game. They must be a dominating Team. I think I will check out the Beech Game on Monday. I haven't seen Beech play this year. Will this be a competitive game?

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 9 2007 - 04:04 PM) 826365383[/snapback]

So they have won all of these games with the starters only playing half of the game. They must be a dominating Team. I think I will check out the Beech Game on Monday. I haven't seen Beech play this year. Will this be a competitive game?

yes this will be a very competitive game against beech. white house only beat them in over time by 2 or 4. it will be a great game. and a final test for the blue devils to see if they can go 12 games in a row.

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Feb 4 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826358662[/snapback]

I think Gaines has had dominating performances but I'm not sure I see Barnes as a "true HS star". Just my opinion. Someone would have to average more than 11 points a game to be a star. Again, just my opinion.

well you know what they say about opinions. i would think a co-district mvp might be classified as a star especially if he was just a junior.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826364384[/snapback]

Your clearly a homer. You will wake up when White House actually plays a team with talent and speed. If the 5 White House starters make the all district team it obviously will confirm my post about the down year in 8AA. I agree that Barnes and Gaines are clearly all district performers. The other team members are strictly role players, not all district performers. Watch the talented players on other teams and you may begin to see the District has talented players other that White House.

HELLO??? ANYONE HOME POINDEXTER??? UMMM 4 PLAYERS MADE ALL DISTRICT AND WOOD HAD TO BE CLOSE...WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DISTRICT IS DOWN DILBERT , BUT WHITE HOUSE IS'NT.....BAD TEAMS DONT GO 21-5.....

QUOTE(white house bball @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826370856[/snapback]

again, opinions are like a-------. everyone has one. that's what makes the world go round. unfortunetly for you on this subject coaches know what their talking about and you do not. have a nice day my friend.

It is unfortunate that the coaches didn't have the courage to name one MVP. John was the clear choice averaging over 20 points and 5-7 rebounds. I agree that the MVP should average more that 10- 11 per game. Jeremy is a good ball player but not the best in 8AA.

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Feb 13 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826371027[/snapback]

HELLO??? ANYONE HOME POINDEXTER??? UMMM 4 PLAYERS MADE ALL DISTRICT AND WOOD HAD TO BE CLOSE...WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DISTRICT IS DOWN DILBERT , BUT WHITE HOUSE IS'NT.....BAD TEAMS DONT GO 21-5.....

I never said White House is a bad team. I think they are pretty good. I still think Barnes and Gaines are the only All District Performers and Jenkins should have been the MVP. You should have a good record with only 2 teams in your district having a winning record.